(495) 510-86-04 (499) 168-85-86
Moscow, Open Highway, Building 5, Building 6
(495) 972-74-06 (499) 261-70-83
Moscow, st. 28, Nizhnyaya Krasnoselskaya
Subscribe to news
to stimulate metabolic processes and nonspecific resistance in animals
(organization-manufacturer of the company "Wower HealthCare LLC" / "Bayer HealthCare LLC", USA)
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. Katozal is a complex drug containing in 100 ml: butofosfan (10 g), cyanocobalamin (0.005 g), methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (0.1 g), and also water for injections.
3. In appearance, the drug is a clear pink liquid.
4. Katozal is produced in the form of a sterile 10% solution, packaged in 100 ml each in hermetically sealed glass bottles, packed in individual cardboard boxes.
The bottle and box are labeled with the organization’s manufacturer, its address and trademark, name, purpose and composition of the drug, the amount of the drug in the bottle, method of use, batch number, date of manufacture, expiration date, storage conditions, the inscriptions “For animals "," Sterile "and provide instructions for use.
Store the drug in a dry, dark place at a temperature of from 5 to 25 ° C.
The shelf life of the drug under the storage conditions is 5 years from the date of manufacture.
Catosal after expiration date should not be applied.
Ii. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
5. Katozal has tonic properties, normalizes metabolic and regenerative processes, has a stimulating effect on the protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, increases the body's resistance to adverse environmental factors, promotes the growth and development of animals.
6. Katozal according to the degree of impact on the body belongs to low-hazard substances (4th hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007-76), in recommended doses does not have a local irritant, sensitizing, embryotoxic, teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic effect, does not possess cumulative properties.
Iii. APPLICATION ORDER
7. Katozal is prescribed to large and small cattle, horses, pigs, dogs, cats, fur animals and chickens with metabolic disorders of various etiologies, and also as a stimulant and tonic:
8. Katozal is used for large and small cattle, horses, pigs, dogs, cats and fur animals once a day intramuscularly, subcutaneously or intravenously (slowly), to the bird - orally with drinking water for 4-5 days, in unit doses, specified in the table.
Description and composition
"Katozal" has the appearance of a practically clear liquid with a slight pinkish tinge. It is a complex veterinary agent, which includes solbrol, butofosfan, cyanocobalamin and water for injection.
Indications for the use of such medicinal veterinary drugs are as follows:
- Problems with metabolic processes in the body of livestock or pets, which were provoked by improper or poor-quality feeding, poor conditions of detention, or various kinds of diseases.
- Malnutrition, which was caused by diseases or rearing of young individuals.
- The need to stimulate generic activity.
- Exhaustion or postpartum disease. Help in the treatment of infertility.
- Cuts and titanic syndromes.
- General weakness of the animal.
- The need to increase the level of resistance of the organism.
- To reduce or speed up the process of molting in birds.
- The need to improve muscle activity.
Veterinary agent "Katozal" has the property of toning. It is able to normalize the regenerative processes in the body of the animal, as well as normalize the metabolism.
A positive effect on fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism, and also increases the level of the overall resistance of the organism of livestock and pets to all sorts of negative influences of the external environment. It helps the animal to develop better and grow faster.
Dosing and Administration
"Katozal", according to the instructions for use, is used for cats, dogs, cattle and other animals intramuscularly, intravenously or subcutaneously. As for the bird, they are fed the medicine along with drinking water.
Below we offer the recommended dosage of the drug. More accurate information on each individual case should be provided by a veterinarian.
Release form - sterile 10% solution, which is a clear liquid with a pink shade. In addition to water for injection, the drug contains methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, cyanocobalamin and 10 g of butafosfan - a phosphorus derivative, which has no analogues and is widely used in poultry farming and animal husbandry. Actions butafosfana are:
- in stimulating metabolic processes,
- in the accelerated formation of bone tissue,
- to increase the motor activity of smooth muscles,
- in improving liver function.
Katozal - instructions for use
The drug is used as an adjuvant for the treatment of diseases associated with the deficiency of trace elements such as magnesium and calcium. In case of chronic disease, the veterinarian prescribes 1/2 of the dose indicated in the instructions.
Repeated courses are conducted with an interval of 5 to 14 days. The remaining indications for use according to the instructions are:
- delivery of the animal or prevention of postpartum complications (maternity paresis, tetany),
- increase the body's resistance to various diseases,
- increased physical activity in sport horses (three days before the competition).
The drug is indicated for use in domestic animals (cats, dogs), small and cattle, chickens, horses, fur animals, pigs. The drug is used once every 24 hours by one of the methods described in the instructions - slowly administered intravenously, subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
For birds, it is allowed to add a dose of the solution to the drinking water tank. Each creature is shown its own dosage of the drug:
- cattle - from 10 to 25 ml,
- Chicks - from 1 to 1.5 ml per liter of drinking water,
- broilers and laying hens - from 2 to 3 ml per liter of drinking water,
- to piglets - from 1 to 2.5 ml,
- adult pigs - up to 10 ml,
- kids and lambs - from 1.5 to 2.5 ml,
- adult goats and sheep - 2.5–8 ml.
Fur animals and cats show the same dosage from 0.5 to 2.5 ml. The exact dosage will be determined by the doctor based on the weight of the pet. The drug can be given to kittens and pregnant cats. With the dosage set correctly, use of Katozal is absolutely safe. Vetpreparata strengthens the immune system and stimulates the growth of the cat, and its body becomes resistant to various diseases.
The drug is administered to cats once a day, the average duration of treatment is 5 days. Weakened kittens or cats before participating in the exhibition, the owners can apply the solution 2-3 times a day. In this case, the next dose is administered only after four days.
Catozal for dogs
The drug is used subcutaneously., intravenously or intramuscularly for dogs on the basis of the following calculation: for 10 kg of weight - from 1.0-3.0 ml. Katozal is introduced once a week, but there are also other schemes for the use of the drug. For example, observing the interval of 1-3 days, dogs spend a course of 5-10 injections.
This scheme of use of Katozal has been developed to normalize metabolic processes, improve the condition of hair and skin, increase appetite, and prevent the exacerbation of chronic diseases in dogs. There are no contraindications to the use of Katozal for dogs, there were no side effects even with repeated use of the drug.
Katozal - universal medicine for farm and domestic animals (cats and dogs). The mechanism of action of the drug is to increase the immune forces of the body. The drug is available in 100 ml in glass dark bottles and costs about 750 rubles in online pharmacies.
The drug Katozal normalizes protein, lipid, carbohydrate metabolism in the body of warm-blooded animals. Active substances stimulating drugs contribute to the growth and development of young cattle, fur animals, cats, dogs.
Important! After taking the drug, the animal's body is less vulnerable to the effects of various adverse factors, viruses, bacteria.
Katozal has tonic properties, a positive effect on the internal organs, body systems.
Instructions for use, indications
Catosal for pigs, cattle, small ruminants, pets are prescribed in veterinary medicine as a stimulant, tonic. The unique formula, a balanced combination of components allow you to apply this drug in various areas of veterinary medicine. Treats irreplaceable medicines in complex therapy at treatment of diseases of various genesis, etiology.
Katozal shown animals, birds with:
- severe poisoning, intoxication of the body,
- metabolic disorders in animals,
- weakening of resistance, immunity,
- for the prevention, treatment of infertility,
- in the treatment of secondary anemia,
- with the correction of nervousness,
- with hypo-avitaminosis,
- unbalanced diet,
- disorders in the endocrine system, digestive tract.
The drug Katozal treats functional disorders, chronic liver pathologies in agricultural and domestic animals. Males are prescribed to improve the quality of sperm. Bird - to increase egg production, prevent slander, reduce the period of molting. Horses prescribed for strong intense high loads.
Catosal is prescribed to animals as a growth stimulant, with young animals lagging behind in development. Vetpreparat can be prescribed as a drug to prevent postoperative complications, as well as in the postpartum period. Catosal for pigs contributes to a more rapid mass gain, allows you to grow a healthy strong livestock. Assign also to prevent cannibalism among the young.
In addition, veterinary specialists recommend giving the drug to pets before traveling, exhibitions, sports competitions, after suffering prolonged loads, to enhance muscular activity.
Important! Katozal helps animals to normalize the state after suffering stressful situations.
The use of a stimulating drug contributes to more rapid recovery, reduces the rehabilitation period after suffering parasitic, viral-bacterial infections, reduces the risk of recurrence and the likelihood of complications in animals after anesthesia.
According to the annotation, veterinary preparation is used in the following dosages:
- Dogs: 2.5–5 ml (on average from 1.0 to 3.0 ml for every 10 kg of animal body weight).
- Cats and fur animals: 0.5–2.5 ml (on average from 0.5 to 2 ml per 5 kg of weight).
- Horses - 10–25 ml per 100 kg of weight.
- Lambs, kids - 1.5–2 ml.
- Calves, foals - 5–12 ml.
- Adult sheep, goats - 2.5–8 ml.
- Suckling pigs - 1.0–2.5 ml.
- Cows - 10–25 ml.
Vetpreparat can also be used for poultry. It is possible to use the drug in the form of injections or watering it with drinking water at a dosage of 0.1–0.3 ml per 100 ml of water (for ornamental birds). For laying hens with acute forms of pathology, 2-3 ml of the preparation are diluted in a liter of water; for small chickens, 1-1.5 ml / liter is sufficient.
Important! In the chronic course of disease to animals, the bird is prescribed 1/2 dose of Katozal, which is indicated above. Repeated treatment if necessary is carried out with an interval of 5-14 days.
Catosal for animals, according to the instructions, are used intramuscularly, intravenously, subcutaneously. According to the testimony given medication 1-2 times with an interval of 3-7 days. At the same time, given the wide range of application of this veterinary preparation, doctors will select the optimal scheme of application on an individual basis, in each particular case. For example, an animal may be given an injection course at intervals of 1–3 days between injections.
Daily injections can be prescribed to animals in the treatment of serious diseases of various etiologies, genesis, in chronic, congenital pathologies of internal organs, as well as in diagnosing serious metabolic disturbances in the body.
Despite the absence of contraindications, in order to achieve the most positive result, we recommend consulting with a veterinarian before applying a stimulating, tonic veterinary preparation. When working with medication, follow the safety precautions, the rules of individual hygiene.
Description and properties of veterinary preparation
Catosal belongs to modern animal stimulants.
The global objectives of this complex tool are:
Attention! Instructions for use claims that Katozal today has no analogues.
The composition of the drug include:
- butafosfan (in macrodose),
- methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate,
- fluid for injection.
In appearance, Katozal is a solution of a pale pink color. In most cases, it is administered by injection. Factory packing - glass bottles with a capacity of 100 ml. The vials are sealed with rubber caps and metal retainers.
Instructions for use recommends to keep Katozal in low humidity, without direct sunlight, away from animal feed and human food. The optimum t is from +5 to +22 ° С. The shelf life does not depend on the date of opening of the bottle and is 5 years from the date of production. After the expiration of the term, Katozal is disposed of.
Indications and Contraindications
The drug is prescribed to almost all types of agricultural animals, fur animals, birds, dogs and cats. Immunostimulating and tonic property of Katozal is due to its pinpoint effect on individual systems and organs. The purpose of the drug:
- Improvement of the liver.
- Acceleration of tissue healing (also with postpartum complications).
- The increase in weight gain and growth.
- Help in the accumulation in the body of magnesium and calcium.
Indications for use of veterinary drugs:
- poisoning, intoxication,
- weakening of immunity
- low-quality diet,
- improper metabolism
- excessive nervousness
- stressful situations of any nature
- infertility (treatment and prevention),
- poor quality of insemination in males,
- hypo-and avitaminosis,
- secondary anemia,
- dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract, the endocrine system.
Council Katozal is used before exhibitions, competitions, transportation of animals, after heavy physical exertion. The bird is a complex drug useful during shedding, to prevent slander and increase egg productivity.
In the treatment of bacterial and other ailments, Katozal does not exclude or replace therapeutic agents. Often the complex is used as an assistant. Side effects of treatment and prevention according to the instructions for use laboratory experiments have not revealed. Katozal has no contraindications.
The basic treatment and prophylactic course of stimulant use is 4-5 days. The drug is administered to animals once a day under the skin, intramuscularly or intravenously (in a slow way). Katozal poultry is dissolved in drinking water. Dosage per individual:
- Cattle, horses (adults) - 10-25 ml,
- Cattle and horses (young) - 5-12 ml,
- pigs (adults) - 2.5-10 ml,
- pigs (young) - 1-2,5 ml,
- goats, sheep (adults) - 2.5-8 ml,
- goats, sheep (young) - 1.5-2.5 ml,
- cats, rabbits, fur animals - 0.5-2.5 ml,
- dogs - 0.5-5 ml,
- chickens, ducks, turkeys (adults) - a solution of 2-3 ml / l of drinking,
- young bird - 1-1.5 ml / l.
Repeated course instructions for use can be carried out no earlier than in 5-14 days. There are no restrictions for a person at Katozal. The use of meat for food purposes is allowed at any time after entering the medication. Instruction stimulating solution is clear and accessible. Veterinarians are allowed to use it without appointment.
And how do you feel about the use of immunity stimulation in animals?