Quince - one of the most ancient fruits. It has a very pleasant aroma, and at the same time it is very sour (sour than lemon). The quince fruits bring useful and rich in vitamins in the deep autumn. The ripened fruits are golden yellow in color, and their shape resembles a pear.
Quince is a low-calorie product rich in fiber. In 100 grams of fresh quince only 48 calories. In addition, fruits of quince have a high concentration of vitamin C. 100 grams of fresh quince contains 23 mg, or just over 25% of the daily requirement. Vitamin C has a very good health.
1. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Ripe quince fruits are a rich source of vitamin C, which is more than 25% of the recommended daily requirement. Vitamin C helps improve immunity and contributes to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. In addition, it has anti-allergic properties.
2. Useful for weight loss.
Quince fruits contain few calories, but a large amount of fiber. In addition, it almost does not contain saturated fatty acids, sodium and harmful cholesterol. All these properties make it an excellent product for weight loss and improving overall health. Improving the health of the digestive system due to the fiber contained in the quince, you can get rid of excess weight.
3. Treats stomach ulcers.
It was found that the phenols present in the quince are effective for the healing of gastric ulcers. However, not only the fruit itself is useful, but also quince juice. It calms and improves the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
4. Treats diseases of the digestive system.
Quince is an effective remedy in eliminating morning sickness in pregnant women. Quince mixed with honey helps in the treatment of colitis, diverticulitis, diarrhea, constipation and intestinal infections. Quince syrup is used to treat hemorrhoids. Boiled or baked quince eliminates nausea and vomiting. Being a good diuretic, it helps to remove excess fluid from the body and reduce the risk of edema.
Our story has come to an end - we hope that the quince, the benefits and harm to the health of which are now well known to you, will become a frequent guest on your table.
Quince is a monotypical representative of the plants of the Pink family. The tree or shrub of this plant reaches a height of 4 meters and blooms beautifully. Quince and its beneficial properties are actively used in food, nutrition and cosmetology production. Quit apples can be used as food, both fresh and processed, or used in recipes for beauty and health. Quince ordinary, or oblong - a single representative of the genus quince. The plant is widely distributed throughout the world and is cultivated in numerous areas of Europe.
Due to tannins, the fruit has astringent properties, and it also contains:
- vitamin PP,
- vitamin E,
- vitamin C,
- tartronic acid
- essential oils,
- organic acids
- B vitamins,
- vitamin A.
Raw quince is very low in calories. One hundred grams of the product contains only 40 kcal.
First of all, it is valued for its high content of vitamin C, as well as:
- the fruit helps to cope with heavy metals that enter the body and remove them,
- has an anti-inflammatory effect,
- strengthens the capillaries,
- has anti-sclerotic effect,
- helps heal hemorrhoids
- good antiviral
- has a beneficial effect on the bowels,
- fruit juice strengthens the whole body as a whole,
- has a diuretic effect,
- eliminates diarrhea, bleeding and vomiting,
- cures periodontal disease,
- fruit-based decoctions have an enveloping and laxative effect,
- makes breathing easier when you cough.
In addition to all the above, the fruits have benefits for the health of men.
- Fruit improves blood circulation, which helps restore potency. Even in the old days, it was recommended to apply a quince to families who could not have children. The fruits helped get long-awaited offspring.
- A decoction of the seed has an antiseptic effect on the skin. Helps to remove signs of irritation and inflammation. In ancient times, such a decoction was the first aftershave.
- A decoction of the boiled fruit helps stop hemoptysis.
The fruits of the Japanese quince have a beneficial effect on the body of the weak half of humanity.
- The iron contained in the fruit helps pregnant women form the organs of the unborn child in the womb.
- Due to the diuretic effect of the body to get rid of edema and excess fluid in the body.
- The fruit helps the female body to recover after the labor and after the loss of blood.
According to research:
- the fruit can cure stomach ulcers,
- has an antiviral effect and helps fight free radicals, reduces the risk of cancer,
- lowers cholesterol
- lowers pressure
- Chaenomeles provides stress control and acts as a sedative,
- regular use reduces the risk of heart disease,
- helps with liver disease,
- treats respiratory diseases
- cures gastritis,
- lowers blood sugar levels
- treats colitis.
- Cut the fruit. Cut the core. Remove bones and tail. These parts give bitterness. Pulp chop.
- Chop the root. Add to quince.
- Pour sugar. Cover with a lid. Shake well. Put on the windowsill. To sustain three days. Shake three times every day. During this time, the fruit should put juice.
- Pour vodka. Stir. Cover with a lid. Hide in a dark place. To sustain a month.
- Shake every three days. Fold the gauze. There should be three layers. Spill gauze tincture. Pulp squeeze.
- Cover the filtered liquid with a lid and insist for three days.