Due to its beneficial composition, goose fat is successfully used in traditional medicine in the treatment of various diseases. It has a beneficial effect on the human body during illness. With a lack of vitamins and during depression, it is recommended to use a goose, as it is a natural antidepressant. This natural product normalizes sleep, perfectly relieves chronic fatigue and improves mood. Having a rejuvenating effect on the body, it removes toxins and radionuclides, boosts immunity, stimulates metabolic processes and gives longevity. With you it will be easier to carry:
Also its with success apply with:
- male impotence
- insomnia and spleen,
- to relieve fatigue,
- restoration of immunity
- in gynecology.
Composition of goose fat
The combination of oleic and linoleic acid belongs to polyunsaturated fats, which help strengthen weakened immunity, accelerate metabolic processes of metabolism, and are responsible for tissue regeneration. Although this animal fat, but in its action is similar to olive oil, so it is well absorbed. It can be easily mixed with other components and used for internal and external use.
Nutritional value per 100 g
How to apply for weight loss
For diet fat not quite fit, because it has a large number of calories, so it is better to eat only goose meat. And the fat itself can be used as a fortifying medicine in a small amount without harming the waist. In equal proportions goose fat, honey, aloe juice and cocoa powder are mixed. 1 tsp warmed mixture is diluted in a glass of warm milk and taken twice a day.
The use of goose fat in cooking and medical nutrition
Goose effective for coldsIt can be taken inside and outside. It is applied for warming, rubbing into the area of the shoulder blades and bronchi, without affecting the area above the heart. Compresses on the ankles also help well. Smeared seats should be carefully wrapped and heated under a blanket.
An effective and simple recipe for pneumonia and tuberculosis: mix fat, honey and aloe in the same proportions. Store the mixture in a glass container. Take at night with milk.
With frostbite and burns, healing accelerates the rubbing of damaged areas with fat twice a day. In the event of a burn, the sore spot should be rubbed no earlier than after 2 days to reduce the pain reaction.
Goose fat in cosmetology
Natural effective remedy perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skinwhitens it, promotes elasticity and is used to prevent age-related changes in the skin. In the fight against the premature fading of the skin, beauticians successfully apply goose fat to eliminate fine wrinkles, and also use it in various recipes for dry hair care.
Fat consumption inside (no more than 1 tsp. a day) can significantly improve the condition of hair and nails. If you can not find cosmetics with fat in the composition, then you can simply add it to your cream for the face or hands and protect the delicate skin from the action of wind and frost.
Product Storage Features
Goose fat can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time, it will not deteriorate and will not lose its healing properties. At first it’s better to be melted in the oven for 3-4 hours, strain hot through cheesecloth and pour into glass containers. The lid of the jar or container should be tight, as the fat easily absorbs extraneous odors in the refrigerator.
Raw can not peretaplivat, and stored in the freezer, where it will retain its beneficial properties. 3-4 months. When melted, it can be left in the fridge. 6-8 months, and in the freezer 1 year. The product does not lose its useful qualities during heating, and at the end of the process the concentration of valuable substances will only increase.
Harm and contraindications
- people with high cholesterol
- with an allergic reaction
- children up to 3 years.
For small children Goose fat is not a very tasty medicine. In addition, it can cause allergies, so the best option would be rubbing the chest of the child with a small amount of funds, then warmly cover it before going to bed.
Goose fat from 100 diseases
Today, people are increasingly beginning to think about the real benefits of natural products, their natural, unmodified origin and beneficial effects on the body.
The fashion includes the use of natural cosmetics, bad and other useful compositions, which for many years in Russia simply forgotten. For example, goose fat - for many years it was used, perhaps, only in the villages.
Now, however, drug and cosmetic products based on it are gaining popularity again and at the same time cost a lot of money.
Goose fat - healing properties
It should be noted that there are quite a lot of animal fats, each of which has its own beneficial properties and some advantages. However, goose fat has incredible healing properties and is unique in composition.
Goose fat is a failure to combine a huge amount of saturated and polysaturated fatty acids - these are exactly the ingredients that are missing in human nutrition.
In particular, women who need to lose weight, refuse from meat products, vegetable oil and other fats need fats of animal origin.
It must be remembered that a lack of fatty acids in the body, especially omega-3, can cause metabolic disturbances, dryness and fading of the skin, brittle nails and hair loss, and this also poses problems with digestion and nervous exhaustion.
The composition of goose fat includes the majority of the body fatty acids so necessary for a woman. It:
- palmitin olein,
- myristic and others.
- Also in the composition of goose fat a large number of minerals, including:
- vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, E, PP, etc.
How to get goose fat
This product is completely natural and has a natural origin. It is produced by melting and melting raw fat from subcutaneous layers and poultry connective tissues.
It is known that goose fat has been used since ancient times for the treatment of various diseases, ranging from pneumonia to psoriasis or gynecological problems.
Vitamins and fatty acids contained in goose fat help to increase immunity, strengthen the body, heal wounds and burns. Moreover, it is believed that goose fat, like nothing else, is suitable for cleansing the body from toxins and toxins. It is recommended for resorption of tumors and cancers.
Use in traditional medicine
Most often, goose fat is used to treat:
- catarrhal diseases
- skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and so on,
- wounds and burns
- gynecological diseases - cervical erosion and others,
Also, goose fat is used in cosmetology - to protect and nourish the skin, to stimulate hair growth and prevent baldness.
The composition of goose fat includes such useful ingredients:
- fatty acid (normalizes the body's water balance, increases lipid permeability, which allows cosmetic components to penetrate faster into the skin, promote healing of damaged skin),
- selenium (regulates metabolism, in particular, the assimilation of proteins and carbohydrates, improves the absorption of iodine),
- cholesterol (acts as the basis of cells, regulates their permeability, takes part in the accumulation of vitamin D),
- vitamin E (activates the immune response of the body, synthesizes collagen, protects cells from damage).
Medicinal properties of goose fat
Goose fat is a natural healing product. It is widely used in folk medicine due to such properties:
- easily absorbed by the body
- has a warming effect
- updates cells
- strengthens the body's defenses
- promotes the rapid penetration of nutrients into the skin.
Indications for use: what treats
The medicinal characteristics of goose fat make it an indispensable tool in the treatment of both minor ailments and gynecological diseases, respiratory system, and skin. According to some, he has the ability to destroy cancer. The product is used in such cases:
- with problems with the lungs (inflammation, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis),
- skin lesions (burns, frostbite, eczema, psoriasis),
- with gynecological diseases (infertility, erosion),
- for the treatment of prostatitis,
- with leg problems (varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, muscle pain),
- with hemorrhoids,
- for diabetes,
- with a cold.
In folk medicine
Goose fat can cure a variety of diseases.
- Bronchitis. To get rid of a protracted cough, the product is mixed with ground onion and taken before meals one tablespoon. In addition, overnight rubbing with this mixture is used to warm up the breast. The effect will be noticeable after three days, the cough will gradually go away.
- Tuberculosis. To heal from this disease, they prepare a healing mixture of Smaltz by adding aloe juice, cocoa and chopped pine nuts to it. All this is heated in a water bath and consumed 4 times a day in a spoon with milk. Positive changes come after a week of admission.
- Inflammation of the lungs is treated by warming. Ointment on the basis of Smaltz and garlic is heated and applied to the parchment. The paper is applied to the chest, fixed on top with a warm scarf and left overnight. After completing the weekly course, improvements should be noticeable, inflammation disappears.
- Chilblains. Before rubbing frostbitten areas of the body with goose fat, you need to return them sensitivity with warm water. After the tingling disappears, lard is applied to the extremities with massage movements. They wear warm clothes or wrap a woolen scarf from above.
- Eczema. Skin problems are eliminated with the help of specially prepared ointment from fat and fir oil (2: 1). Affected areas are lubricated several times a day. The duration of treatment is from 20 days, after which the ulcers on the skin heal.
- Rheumatism. Get rid of back pain will help the bath in combination with rubbing smaltsem. It enhances the effect of warming the entire body. After the procedure, you need to sweat in a warm bed. Rheumatism goes away after a few sessions.
- Muscle pain. In order not to disturb the periodic painful sensations in the body, the problem areas are massaged with a mixture of fat, honey and alcohol tinctures. The use of this tool contributes to the removal of salts, improve blood flow, as well as strengthen the capillaries.
- Problems with the uterus (erosion). Prepare a universal infusion of lard and broth calendula, which is impregnated with tampons. Ten days they are introduced into the vagina all night. It is necessary to do the course three times in succession with a frequency of 10 days. After that, the wound heals.
- Infertility treated with decoction based on goose fat, aloe leaves, honey and sea buckthorn oil. Infusion is taken three times a day, mixing one spoonful with warm milk. This tool helps to clear the fallopian tubes in women and increase the activity of sperm in men.
- Prostatitis. This male problem can be cured by taking tincture of goose fat, chopped garlic, honey and Kalanchoe juice. One tablespoon is consumed in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. Two weeks after the start of therapy, the pain during urination will pass. To completely get rid of the disease, you need to take a 30-day course.
For cosmetic purposes
Beauticians use the healing properties of goose fat to care for the face, body and hair. It perfectly smoothes small wrinkles, eliminates dry skin, heals small wounds. Cosmetics based on this component has a positive effect and restores the beauty and freshness of the female body. Goose lard can be added to regular skin care creams.
In its pure form, fat can be used for such cosmetic purposes:
- For hands. Regularly at night brush brushes Smaltz. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin, heals scratches and cracks, makes hands soft and tender.
- For face. Daily light facial massage with goose fat helps to get rid of dry skin. Express mask for 15 minutes from this product regenerates cells and has a healing effect on the face. After such procedures, the number of wrinkles is reduced, and the face looks young and healthy.
- For lips. Masks of fat and rose petals are applied overnight on the lips. 2-3 procedures per week are enough to keep your lips always wet and not cracked.
- For hair. To hair was thick and strong, they are recommended to tone up goose lame. The product is heated to a liquid state and rubbed over the entire length of the hair. They put a towel on their head and walk for 10 minutes, then rinse with running water.
Goose fat is used not only for the manufacture of medical and cosmetic preparations, but also for the preparation of culinary dishes. This product was most widely used in French cuisine. It is used to create various sauces, chicken and goose pate, roasting meat products, steaming vegetables.A quality product should be white-golden color, without dark brown spots. Due to the fact that there are no artificial additives in Smaltsez, cooking on it is good for health. In addition, it has a delicate aroma and gives the dishes a savory taste.
At home, goose fat is used to protect shoes from water and moisture. For this, leather shoes are rubbed with lard with a special sponge. To improve the effect of pre-shoes can be heated with a hair dryer, and then carefully rub. After this procedure, raindrops will simply flow down the shoes and not be absorbed by the surface.
Harm and side effect
Goose fat is considered a useful product without side effects. However, it should be taken with caution to people suffering from chronic diseases. Cholesterol in its composition in large quantities is harmful to health. Despite the fact that it is the main material for building cells of the human body, cholesterol in large quantities tends to be deposited on the walls of blood vessels and create so-called plaques. The latter, in turn, block the blood flow and contribute to the formation of blood clots, increase the risk of heart attack. Therefore, when using goose fat in cooking, you should always follow the measure.
This product has no direct contraindications. This is one of its main advantages.
There are only a few caveats to take it:
- The fat is composed of fatty acids, which are oxidized in the sun and become unhealthy. In this regard, it is not recommended to apply funds based on goose fat before going out in the heat.
- Caloric content of the product provides moderate use by people who are prone to corpulence.
- If blood cholesterol is elevated, it is better to consult a doctor before use.
How to melt
In order to prepare lard, they collect all subcutaneous fat from the goose, cut it into small pieces 1.5-2 cm in diameter and put it into a heat-resistant container. Content is placed on the stove and over a low heat slowly boiling for about half an hour.
The resulting mass is filtered through a sieve, poured into a glass jar, covered with parchment paper on top, tied up and placed in a cold place (refrigerator or cellar).
How to store
Harvested lard for everyday needs remain in a glass container in the refrigerator. Cooked but not used product is recommended to be packed in a bag of polyethylene and placed in a freezer. Preparations for a long period are best kept in a plastic container in the freezer. Such a product retains its medicinal properties for three years.
In folk medicine, goose fat recipes are very popular for the treatment of diseases of different etiologies. This product is effective both in the form of ointments and in the form of infusions.When coughing, diseases of the bronchi and lungs preparing a special infusion.
- honey - 100 g,
- lard - 100 g,
- Vodka - 100 g
Acceptance of syrup can be combined with rubbing the chest. To do this, you must make an ointment based on goose fat and wax. Components are taken in a 4: 1 ratio. The wax before mixing should be melted. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the chest, bypassing the heart. Compress is done at night. To enhance the effect, the top is wrapped with a feather scarf or a warm scarf.
For jointsБольные суставы лечатся при помощи мази.
- жир — 50 г,
- камфорное масло — 10 капель.
In case of stomach diseasesThis product is used to heal stomach ulcers. Goose fat is the main component of healing infusion.
- lard —3 tablespoons,
- Aloe leaves - 2 pcs.,
- dry wine - 3 tablespoons.
For burns, lard can only be used at the healing stage. To prepare the ointment will require such Components:
- goose fat - 100 g,
- Sea buckthorn oil - 1 tablespoon.
Composition and useful properties
- give fat easy melting,
- restore the lipid barrier and normal water balance of the skin,
- improve the permeability of the lipid layer, which allows better penetration of the active components of cosmetics and traditional medicine,
- help restore and heal the skin.
- participates in the regulation of the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, in the metabolism, interacts with enzymes and vitamins, is part of the myocardial proteins and muscle tissue, improves the absorption of iodine by the body.
- the basis of cell membranes, the building material on which (as on a frame) all components adhere,
- participates in the formation of vitamin D, sex hormones, regulation of cell permeability.
- protects cell membranes from oxidative damage,
- promotes participation in the metabolism of selenium,
- helps cells do less oxygen
- controls the synthesis of coenzyme, collagen, proteins of mucous membranes.
Due to this composition, the product:
- well digested
- strengthens the immune system
- warms the body
- helps other components of the mixture to penetrate the skin more easily,
- regenerates cells.
Cooking goose greedy
It is customary to talk about the use of goose fat, but in its pure form, this substance is inconvenient for therapeutic use and is only suitable for frying in cooking. In medicine and cosmetology, goose lard is needed - overheated fat, melting at the temperature of the human body (and therefore easily digestible), which with a viscous consistency resembles butter and combines well with other ingredients.. Properties when stored in the cold, such a product retains up to 3 years.
The recipe for cooking goose limp: to collect subcutaneous and interior fat from the goose, cut into small pieces, put in a saucepan or a small kettle and melt over low heat, not boiling (process takes 20-30 minutes), or in a water bath. Strain through cheesecloth or a fine sieve, pour into a glass jar of the appropriate volume, cool to room temperature, cover with parchment, tie and put in the refrigerator.
With respiratory diseases
- Cough with bronchitis. Mix in equal volumes grated onion and goose lard. In the morning on an empty stomach, eat a tablespoon of the mixture, and at night she should rub her breast, wrap herself up warmly and drink a glass of hot milk with honey.
- Dyspnea. Mix honey, lard and vodka in the ratio 1: 1: 1. Insist in a warm place for two weeks. Take half an hour before meals for a tablespoon.
- Tuberculosis. 230 g of honey, 200 g of lard, 15 tbsp. spoons of aloe juice, 150 g of cocoa powder, 1.5 teaspoons of crushed chalk and 3 cups of peeled pine nuts minced, with constant stirring, warm well in a water bath without boiling. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Take four times a day, stirring a tablespoon of the mixture in a glass of hot milk. Beneficial changes in health come in a week.
- Inflammation of the lungs with severe or chronic. 50 g of minced garlic and 250 g of lard mix and put for a few minutes in a water bath. Mix thickly with a mixture of parchment paper, attach to the chest, avoiding the heart area, cover with compress paper, fix and leave overnight.
To solve skin problems
- If you have to be outside for a long time during frost and strong winds (tourists, hunters, sportsmen), goose lard will perfectly protect your skin from the harmful effects of cold. Lubricate open areas before going outside.
- Chilblains. Make several energetic movements to disperse the blood flow (for example, lower the arms along the body and energetically raise / lower the shoulders several times), then collect slightly warm water in the pelvis and lower limbs into it (frostbite usually begins with them). When sensitivity begins to appear, the temperature of the water can be gradually increased. As soon as the painful sensations disappear, wipe the frostbitten place dry and massage gently with a gentle stroking motion, inflicting goose lard. Top with a dry bandage and cover with a woolen scarf or wear something warming on top.
- Burns Lard is used at the healing stage: twice a day the skin is generously lubricated with a means of applying a dry dressing. Per 100 g of fat for accelerated regeneration add a tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil.
- Psoriasis. Mix the crushed root of soapwort with Smalcea in the ratio 1: 3. Lubricate the affected areas.
- Eczema and bedsores. Mix fir oil and goose lard in the ratio of 1: 2. Liberally lubricate problem areas 2-3 times a day and dress up for several hours. The course of treatment is up to 20 days.
With joint and muscle pain
- Old rheumatism. In the heated bath, rub on the smaltse (except for the head), put on cotton socks with warm sea salt poured in them and lower the legs into the basin with steamed hay. Smalets strengthen the warming of the body. Heat to endure, as much as possible, wash, rinse with warm water, drink a couple of glasses of herbal tea with the addition of dried raspberries and go to bed. A sour sweat will start. If the bed becomes wet, change the laundry. Rheumatism will recede through several procedures.
- Osteoarthritis. To 30 ml crushed in aloe gruel add 100 g of vodka and dark honey and a tablespoon of turpentine and fir oil. Hold for three days in a dark place. Rub into sore spots in the morning and evening during the week.
- Muscle and joint pain. Mix 50 g of Smaltsa, a tablespoon of honey and spirit tincture of marsh sabelnik, 3 drops of vitamin E, a teaspoon of spirit tincture of red pepper, put in a glass jar, store in the refrigerator. If necessary, rub into the disturbing area with light massage movements. The composition helps remove salts, improves lymph and blood flow, relieves pain when reacting to a change in the weather contained in red pepper rutin helps to strengthen the capillaries.
For gynecological ailments
- Cervical erosion. A tablespoon of dried flowers of calendula add 100 g of lard and heat on a water bath for half an hour, do not bring to a boil, and then strain. Use for soaking gauze tampons, which use 10 days at night, inserting into the vagina. The course is conducted three times with a break of 10 days.
- Infertility Therapy Add 2 parts of crushed aloe leaves, sea buckthorn oil and honey to 2 parts of crushed aloe leaves, mix well with a wooden spoon, leave for a week in a cool place without light. Take 3 times a day, stirring a tablespoon of the mixture in a glass of warm milk.
For getting rid of hemorrhoids
- Three quarters of a tablespoon of dried flowers of calendula add 75 g of lardfish and heat in a water bath for 25-30 minutes, without boiling. Strain. Use to soak gauze pads inserted overnight. The course is 10 days.
- Goose lard (150 g) mixed with 10 g of powder of dry flowers of sage and chamomile. Several times a day and always at night to lubricate the hemorrhoids cones. Conduct several seven-day courses with weekly breaks.
For other purposes
- Strengthening immunity, recuperation after surgery. Mix in equal parts goose lard, fresh butter, aloe juice, honey and dried rose hips, ground into powder. Heat, stirring well, put in a glass jar, cool to room temperature, store in a cool place. Drink half an hour before meals 3 times a day, dissolving a tablespoon of the mixture in a glass of hot milk.
To strengthen the immune system
To strengthen the body's defenses, you should prepare the mixture according to the following recipe:
- Mix in equal parts goose fat, honey, cocoa powder.
- Add 15 g of aloe juice.
- Heat the mixture in a water bath.
Take the mixture inside one tablespoon twice a day, diluting with a small amount of warm milk.
Goose fat is the ideal treatment for coughing. It can be used for grinding, melting with wax in a proportion of 4: 1 and rubbing into the chest in front and behind, excluding the heart area. This compress is best done at bedtime, then give the patient a warm drink and put to sleep under a warm blanket.
For the treatment of pneumonia, you can prepare the following compress:
- Mix 100 g minced garlic and 500 g goose fat.
- Place the mixture for a few minutes in a water bath.
- Spread the parchment paper with the resulting warm mixture.
- Attach to the chest and tie a woolen scarf.
This compress should be done overnight for 4 to 5 days.
Mix 2 parts of warm goose fat with 1 part of fir oil, mix thoroughly and thickly mix the resulting mixture on the soak and place overnight or for several hours. The course of treatment of moist eczema - 10-20 days.
In the case of wet eczema, the following remedy is used: goose fat and sap of cedar in fir oil is taken in a ratio of 60% -70% fat and 30% -40% resin in oil. The mixture is thoroughly mixed and applied to sore spots 2-3 times a day in the form of a compress for 2-4 weeks.
In gynecology and for the treatment of hemorrhoids: 100 g of goose fat mixed with 1 tablespoon of dried flowers of calendula, heated in a water bath for 20-30 minutes, drain, use the rest to moisten gauze tampons. They are placed daily overnight for 10 days, in the treatment of gynecological diseases, the treatment is repeated twice more with a ten-day break.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids is recommended to mix 300 grams. Goose fat with 20 grams. chamomile and sage powders. The hemorrhoids bumps are smeared with the ointment for a week, then a week-long break is taken. After the course is repeated.
Goose fat has long been used as a folk remedy for the treatment of cervical erosion. It is necessary to prepare the mixture according to the following recipe:
- Place 100 g of goose fat in an enamel pan.
- Add a couple of pinches of dried calendula flowers, mix.
- Put in a preheated oven for half an hour.
- Remove the pan and strain the contents through a sieve.
Grease with a grease sterile swab and put on the night. The procedure is repeated with three ten-day courses with ten-day breaks.
To protect dry and delicate skin in the cold, cheeks and nose were smeared with melted goose fat. To prepare a nourishing mask, mix 50 g of goose fat with 5 g of camphor oil, mix and apply on face for 20 minutes, wipe off excess fat with a napkin, then wash your face with warm water.
It is recommended to melt the goose fat in a water bath when applying a face to the face and apply before each exit to the street.
To prepare a nourishing mask for fading skin, goose fat is mixed with a few drops of camphor oil. The mixture is applied to the face for half an hour, then washed off with warm water.
To nourish the skin of the lips, we take pounded rosehip petals or roses, mix with goose fat. Thanks to this mixture, the skin on the lips ceases to peel off, it becomes smooth and elastic.
To strengthen thin, brittle and dry hair, goose fat should be rubbed into the scalp for 30-40 minutes. Then the fat is washed off with shampoo, and the hair is rinsed with herbs decoction or warm water with lemon juice.
For men's health
Today, the pharmaceutical business is booming due to the implementation of all kinds of Afradiziak and means to increase potency. However, there is no better aphrodisiac than goose fat. It not only increases the male power, but also generally heals the body from various male diseases.
In the Old Russian list "Print of Health" about goose fat is written a lot of useful - different. As for the male part of the population: “Masking the loins (read - the buttocks) and the places of the confused and hidden with goose fat gives the body lightness to the husband both in military affairs and in family affairs.”
On this occasion, for many years such luminaries as NI Pirogov and S.P. Botkin lamented. Nikolai Ivanovich Pirogov constantly used goose fat for the treatment of "bodily seals" and "difficulties of healing amputation sites." Professor Pirogov developed a unique method of physiotherapy using goose fat and dry heat in chronic chirias and carbuncles. He developed a unique recipe "to remove ripples from the skin of the face and other bodily areas." And Professor Botkin used goose fat as a means of cleaning the liver, gallbladder and bile ducts.
Goose fat was widely used in the Russian army and in the Russian fleet as a universal remedy "for powder burns, frostbite, and inexperience of these persons under the rules of ammunition."
Goose fat prolongs male youth
“Goose fat prolongs youth in the male external glands, it is also pleasant for the internal prostate gland, makes seminal fluid mobile, elastic, thereby enhancing male fertility,” said Professor Mechnikov about the benefits of goose fat for men.
Especially for you, we offer a recipe from the Old Russian list of Seals of Health: “Until red fatigue, the steamed loins are thick, like tar, smeared with guzimi fat, but don’t forget about the bells and the spindle. After that, smell yourself in a sheepskin coat and sweat on the stitching seven times. Before the eighth, fling open. With boiled water, diluted with a quarter, put on boiling water and smell it again with sheepskin to seventh sweat. After the lingonberry water secret and obvious obmy and in clean ports go to bed. Neither girls, nor wives 3 days do not know. After that, you will be a stallion for a whole month. ”
What is useful goose fat? Composition
Lard of poultry includes vitamins PP, E, D, B-groups, as well as a whole complex of polysaturated acids: oleic, stearic, arachidonic, myristic, omega-3 and 6. The product contains minerals: zinc, magnesium, selenium and others. It is completely natural, is formed naturally, it does not contain harmful cholesterol.
Cold ointment for children and adults
In case of catarrhal diseases, on the basis of Smaltz, a medical ointment can be prepared. For this purpose you will need:
- natural honey or propolis,
- cocoa powder,
- aloe leaf juice, goose fat.
All ingredients are placed in a spacious container, warm over low heat until a homogeneous mass. The resulting composition to take 2p. / Day., After dissolving a teaspoon of mass in a glass of non-fat warm milk.
This recipe is used to treat cold symptoms in children over three years old. The positive effect of the product is manifested the next day.
Various compresses are not less effective in treating cough and other signs of acute respiratory infections.
First recipet: Mix 100 grams of minced garlic with 0.5 kg of goose lard, melt in a water bath. Spread the mixture on the sternum and back, cover with a woolen cloth and leave overnight. The total duration of treatment is 4-5 days.
Second recipe: Mix the bird smash with wax in the ratio 4: 1. Spread the chest, avoiding the pericardial region, and then give the patient plenty of drink.
Rubbing with bronchitis, pneumonia
With bronchitis in equal proportions mix goose fat with a grated onion. Eat a teaspoon of mass on an empty stomach (in the morning). In the evening, rub the breast, cover it with a warm cloth, then drink a glass of hot milk with honey. In inflammation of the lungs will help this ointment:
- 50 grams of lard is placed in boiling water and stirred until a homogeneous liquid is obtained,
- add to it 30 ml of alcohol / vodka, mix again,
- lubricate the back, chest before going to bed.
The following remedy will help alleviate the symptomatic manifestations of other bronchopulmonary diseases: add 100 grams of propolis and a small amount of vodka to melted goose fat. Полученный состав настаивать на протяжении недели в темном, прохладном месте. Наносить наружно на область грудины.
Крем для лица, от морщин, для рук
Смалец положительно воздействует на кожу рук, лица. It promotes cell regeneration, softens, eliminates dryness, cracks, significantly reduces the total number and severity of wrinkles, corrects age-related pigmentation.
To protect the epidermis from the effects of low temperatures in winter, you should periodically use a cream mask made from 5 grams of camphor oil and 50 g of fat. This cream is spread on the face and aged for about 20 minutes. After that, the excess is removed with a paper napkin and the washing procedure is carried out. Handles will also get a beautiful, well-groomed appearance, if periodically lubricated with goose grease.
Goose fat with burns and frostbite
Bird lard is the most effective remedy for thermal damage to the skin. To do this, a thick layer of it must be applied to the affected areas, then cover with a clean bandage of gauze or bandage. You need to change the compress at least twice a day until complete healing of wounds.
With sunburn copes a mixture of 30 grams of product, 30 ml of sea buckthorn oil, heated over low heat. She lubricated burned areas twice a day.
Psoriasis treatment. Recipe
With this disease, the ointment has a pronounced therapeutic effect: 3 tbsp. To combine the bird's Malt with one tablespoon of crushed soap root, mix, apply to painful areas. The finished composition does not cause allergies, does not irritate the skin. Prepare it preferably immediately before use.
From the old, poorly healing wounds will help the ointment of bark powder oak and Smaltza. For the manufacture will need 115 grams of fat and 20 g of oak bark. The resulting mass is put on the skin, cover with cellophane on top and bandaged. Hold bandage for 60 min.
For eczema 2/3 parts of goose fat, mix with 1/3 fir oil. Ready composition to use for surface applications. Apply to the required areas several times a day. The duration of therapy is no more than three weeks.
Nourishing lip balm can be made from interior bird fat. To do this, it is mixed with the leaves of wild rose (15-20 pieces), garden roses. All components to grind to the formation of a mushy mass. Lubricate the lips during the week before bedtime. This will help to get rid of dryness, cracks in the corners of the mouth, will give the skin softness, elasticity.
Goose fat hair
The following recipe will help restore strength and shine to weakened, damaged hair:
- Heat a small amount of the original product in a water bath.
- Carefully rub the fat composition in the hair roots.
- Wrap your head with a towel, leave for half an hour.
Wash off fat with neutral shampoo, rinse hair with concentrated chamomile decoction. Water with lemon juice is also excellent for rinsing.
Benefit for joints. Reviews
The melted subcutaneous fatty layer of a bird relieves pain in case of pain in the joints of various etiologies. Many Internet users speak positively of this recipe:
- roll root and a small potato grind grated,
- mix the ingredients in a one-to-one ratio, add a teaspoon of natural honey,
- apply on painful areas and withstand about two hours.
The course of treatment is 7-10 days. Although, in the opinion of people, a significant relief of pain occurs after the first procedure.
Goose fat for men. How to use?
The product of animal origin perfectly copes with such male illness as prostatitis. From the problem will help get rid of a mixture of lard, juice from the crushed leaves of Kalanchoe, garlic and bee honey.
Reception mode: one tablespoon in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. The total duration of the course is 30 days. But the first positive changes can be seen after two weeks.
How to make
- Put the melted butter, lard or olive oil in a saucepan, put it in a water bath, bring the temperature of the fatty base to 80 ° C.
- Put the propolis carefully.
- While stirring the viscous mass, keep it at a temperature of 80 ° C for about 40-45 minutes.
- After that, the fire can be turned off, maintain propolis in the fat base for another 20 minutes.
- Strain through the bottle in the jar, cool.
- Keep refrigerated.
Use of propolis ointment. My personal experience, the results
- When sore throat to use 1 incomplete teaspoon 3 times a day for an hour before meals, gradually "dissolving" in the mouth. Apply until recovery. The use of ointment removes even a very strong sore throat. Similarly, use as a preventive measure in the fall and winter.
- During a flu epidemic, lubricate the nasal mucosa before going outside.
- The ointment perfectly treats severe burns, which was repeatedly checked on himself, her husband and son. The husband received a severe burn with molten roofing material in the construction team. Immediately he smeared the burned surface with an ointment, which he always had with him (prepared by his mother). At the site of the strongest burn there were not even blisters, and the sharp pain subsided after a few minutes. I cured a severe burn with boiling water, and my son with hot coal fire. So, the medical ingredients extracted from propolis helped our whole family with burns.
- I have experience in curing two tuberculosis patients who were not helped by traditional treatment. In the first case, a 27-year-old woman was diagnosed with a right-sided fibrous-cavernous pulmonary tuberculosis in the phase of infiltration and dissemination in a 27-year-old woman. Traditional treatment for four months did not give a positive result. She looked like a gaunt old woman, and she was tormented by a cough, chest pains, and constant low-grade fever. Then I advised her to use 20% ointment for ingestion, which she prepared herself from high-quality propolis purchased from a trusted beekeeper friend. A month later, she began to feel much better, the pain and cough began to decrease, her appearance improved significantly. The woman took the drug on 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for an hour before meals for 9 months. After such a course, X-ray examination revealed complete resorption of the cavities. The second case was very similar, only the age of the woman was 34 years old. She was treated in the same way for 7.5 months. As a result, there was a complete recovery.
- In case of trophic ulcers in the lower leg area, I applied the ointment on pork lard personally in the form of richly smeared gauze dressings, which had to be changed every 3-4 hours. In various cases, recovery occurred in 1-3 months. Additionally, I took 10% alcohol of propolis 30 drops (dissolved in two tablespoons of boiled water) 3 times a day.
- There is also the experience of healing a decubital ulcer, the size of a five-kopeck coin, with a complete prolapse of the uterus in an elderly woman of 76 years. Superimposed gauze sterile wipes abundantly greased with ointment on ghee, which were changed 4 times a day. Complete healing occurred after 6 months of treatment.
- To make baked small, take only high-quality butter, with a fat content of at least 82%.
- Internal fat, intermuscular fat, spinal fat are suitable for cooking lard.
- You can use melted goose and duck fat.
- Before cooking, you can grate propolis. Pre-need to cool it down.
- Olive oil should be taken that is used for frying, and not cold-pressed.
- According to personally untested propolis ointment, you can treat psoriasis, pain in the back and joints, hemorrhoids (external use), as well as bronchitis, pneumonia, stomach ulcers (oral administration).
- It is necessary to buy propolis only from well-known beekeepers. Residents of Ukraine, I advise Sergei Samoilov (meet him here), and Russia - Dmitry Pergoff here
- In order to properly maintain the temperature, I advise everyone to buy an electronic thermometer. It will also serve you to measure the temperature of the meat when frying and baking in the oven. I always cook with his leg of lamb in the oven, pork, baked pork.
I told you everything that I know and apply myself. I hope that someone will be very helpful information. Feel free to contact with any questions.
If you like to become, then share it, please, in social networks. Those who have not subscribed to my newsletter, I advise you to do it. I promise that it will not be boring.
Today the program is exhausted. I wish you all great health! Until!
Always your Irina.
I present to you today a stunning clip and a unique, incomparable Francesca Gagnon.
Francesca Gagnon - Je Voudrais bien
You can purchase the product from vendors who sell goose carcasses. His color should be yellowish. It is necessary to choose fat without the foreign smells appearing at the wrong storage and transportation.
When lard is prepared, but not all is used, the remains should be stored in a freezer in a plastic bag, the means for immediate needs - in a jar in the refrigerator, and the product prepared for future use - in a plastic container in the freezer.
Treatment of childhood diseases goose fat
In pediatric therapy, goose lard is mainly used for broncho-pulmonary diseases, but there are some nuances: alcohol-containing components should be excluded from the compositions for internal use, and products with a sharp taste and smell should be replaced by more benign ones, since the little ones do not want to eat onions or garlic.
- Colds with cough and poor immunity. Pour some water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, put a colander with lemon on top, cover with a lid so that the steam comes out as little as possible. Steam lemon for about 10 minutes, squeeze the juice, add 3 spoons of water from the saucepan and 2 spoons of lard, how to mix. Give a tablespoon before eating. Use until complete recovery.
- Coughing. Before going to bed, rub the neck, back and chest of the child with the goose smaltse and wrap it with a fluffy scarf (option - with a woolen scarf). The method is suitable even for very young children. For children from 3 years per 100 g of lard can add 1 ml of peppermint oil and 1 teaspoon of eucalyptus.
Goose cough oil
Among the most popular folk remedies to combat cough fat takes its pride of place, because it has a number of important properties. It quickly removes inflammation, facilitating the work of the respiratory system, combats bacteria that provoke coughing, and increases the protective properties of the body. When coughing, goose fat is used externally for rubbing, which has a warming effect. With this simple procedure, you can cope with both dry and wet cough. This method of treatment is safe for babies.
Goose fat at a cold
There are folk remedies that help to cope with other symptoms of a cold, for example, a cold. When figuring out what goose fat helps, it is worth pointing out its ability to quickly relieve discomfort and ease breathing. To get the result, it is necessary to carry out treatment at the first signs of a cold.
- Melt 50 ml of fat and add a spoonful of red pepper to it.
- After mixing, transfer the product to a clean container. Store in the refrigerator.
- On the night of the prepared ointment lubricate the heels and wear socks on top.
Goose fat in gynecology
Folk remedy has long been used in the treatment of female diseases. In most cases, it is used for cervical erosion. To get the beneficial properties of goose fat, you need to prepare such a medicine:
- Take an enamel pan and melt 100 g of fat in it.
- Add a few pinches of dried calendula flowers, and then mix well.
- Place the container in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. After this, remove and strain using a sieve.
- In a finished product, moisten a gauze sterile swab and insert it into the vagina overnight. For treatment, you need to do three courses of 10 days. It is important to take the same breaks between them.
Goose fat with hemorrhoids
Some properties of goose fat are useful in the treatment of hemorrhoids. It contains polyunsaturated acids, which are necessary for the walls of blood vessels, and vitamin E, which promotes tissue healing. Goose fat from hemorrhoids is also beneficial due to its anti-inflammatory effect. Note that folk remedies can only be used as an auxiliary method of treatment. For the procedures necessary to prepare an ointment.
- goose fat - 150 g,
- Chamomile flowers - 10 g,
- sage flowers - 10 g.
- Crush the flowers to obtain a powder and mix it with fat to make a homogeneous mass.
- Lubricate the prepared ointment 2-3 times a day and carry out the procedure for the night. The duration of treatment is a week, and then, a break is made for the same duration and the course is repeated.
Allergy goose fat
Many people experience allergies caused by a rash and redness on the skin. In this case, severe itching and other discomfort. To cope with the manifestation of the disease, you need to consult a doctor, and with the help of folk remedies, you can only reduce the symptoms. Goose fat treatment is carried out by making an ointment that eliminates redness, itching, and swelling. For it is necessary to mix sea buckthorn oil, viburnum juice and goose fat. Use ingredients in equal proportions.
Goose fat with arthritis
Many people, and not only in old age, are faced with joint problems that cause pain. Ambulance in such a situation will be used for medicinal purposes goose fat, which has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. To make the medicine, mix the garlic and goose fat using the ingredients in equal parts. Rub the prepared ointment into problem areas dry overnight. Perform the procedure every day until relief.
Goose fat face
The rich chemical composition explains a large number of beneficial properties for the skin. Effective goose fat for the face of wrinkles, and it also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It moisturizes, promotes recovery, improves cellular metabolism, relieves redness and inflammation, and also regulates the sebaceous glands. It remains to figure out how to use goose fat for the face:
- For a protective mask, it is necessary to melt the fat in a water bath and strain it using a fine sieve. Apply it must be warm for half an hour, an hour before going out. This mask is especially recommended in winter.
- To make a nourishing mask for 25 g of goose fat, put 2.5 g camphor oil and mix well. Put the prepared mass on your face for 20 minutes. Remove residues with a napkin and wash with cool water.
Goose fat for eyelashes
It is difficult to find a girl who would not dream of beautiful and voluminous eyelashes. This can be achieved using folk remedies. Goose fat is an affordable tool that after several procedures will restore eyelashes. It will be especially useful for those who, after the buildup, have encountered the problem of falling out. It is necessary to lubricate eyelashes with melted fat once a week using a brush.
The use of goose fat in traditional medicine
Most often, goose fat is used to treat:
- catarrhal diseases
- skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and so on,
- wounds and burns
- gynecological diseases - cervical erosion and others,
Also, goose fat is used in cosmetology - to protect and nourish the skin, to stimulate hair growth and prevent baldness.
The benefits of goose fat and methods of use
Goose fat is obtained by trapping the fat of waterfowl. He is a champion in the content of nutrients and vitamins among other animal fats. It is used in folk medicine for the treatment of colds, skin and gynecological diseases. Regular intake of fat strengthens the immune system, removes toxins and regenerates cells.
Composition and calorie
Goose fat is a high-calorie product, per 100 grams of which is 900 kcal. The composition of goose fat contains vitamins: A, B (B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12), C, D, E, K, H and PP.
The product is rich in selenium, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and other organs of the endocrine system. In adipose tissue many fatty acids (Omega-6 and Omega-9), as well as poly-and monounsaturated acids.
The product does not contain cholesterol, so it can be used on a regular basis in cooking.
What diseases treats?
Goose fat is a drug. The component activates the barrier properties of the body, strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of infection with various viral infections.
Folk medicine has preventive and therapeutic properties. Successfully use goose fat for colds and SARS, accompanied by symptoms such as dry cough and sore throat.
Also indicated for use in:
- shortness of breath
Helps with dermatological problems:
- skin frostbite
- atopic dermatitis.
It is recommended to use the drug to combat:
- systemic blood disorders
- depressive states
- neurological problems
- inflammatory processes
- painful sensations in the stomach,
- болями в суставах,
В гинекологи назначают при:
Положительное действие оказывает на все системы организма, особенно нервную, дыхательную, сердечно-сосудистую, пищеварительную и эндокринную. Goose fat normalizes metabolism in the body, and is also an effective prophylactic to reduce the risk of developing cancer.