Tilt comes in the form of a concentrated emulsion in convenient 1 ml ampoules for domestic use. For the treatment of industrial areas of agricultural crops, the drug is sold in cans of 5 liters each. Packing price (5 l) from 1400 rubles.
Tilt is based on propiconazole, a moderately hazardous pesticide for warm-blooded animals.
The action of the active ingredient extends to the green parts of the plant, without touching the fruit and spike. The therapeutic effect occurs within two days. The pesticide blocks the spore germination and inhibits the growth of the fungus.
The duration of protection for plants reaches one and a half months. Under adverse conditions (low temperatures and high humidity), a decrease in the fungicide efficiency can be observed. When the temperature of air is high, Tilta's effect is enhanced. A feature of the drug is its resistance to precipitation. Tilt does not lose activity during heavy rain, if the treatment is carried out at least one hour before the start of the weather.
The drug enhances photosynthesis and contributes to the speedy recovery and development of damaged plants.
Tilt is perfectly combined with many pesticides of other groups, and various growth regulators and stimulants. The fungicide does not work in mixtures of alkaline composition. For the preparation of tank mixes, a compatibility test is required.
Tilt will save plants when:
- powdery mildew,
- spotting of various species
The drug is very effective in the initial stages of plant infection.
For the treatment of plants from the fungus, it is necessary to prepare an aqueous solution. For spraying infected plants or preventing diseases, different concentrations are prepared depending on the purpose and culture.
The emulsion is poorly diluted in water, settling at rest. To prepare the solution, the required amount of the drug is diluted in a small amount of filtered water and brought to the required volume with stirring.
- For medicinal purposes, 4 ml of emulsion per bucket of water (10 l) is required.
- To prevent a fungal infection, the concentration should be halved.
- The therapeutic effect of Tilt is largely dependent on the type of fungus.
- If the plants are affected with powdery mildew, the treatment lasts about 4 days.
- With septoria and various spots it will take up to 5 days to get rid of the fungus.
- Tilt can save from rust on cereals in 2-3 days.
- Prophylactic protection lasts up to 25 days.
Treatments are carried out once. In the case of severe damage to plants, do not use Tilt again. To reduce the resistance of the fungus, it is better to use a fungicide with a different composition and action.
Attention: Tilt drug is banned in the Russian Federation for use in personal subsidiary farms.
Most often Tilt is used for the treatment of fields of cereals.
- For the protection of winter rye, barley, forage grasses consumed 0.5 liters of the drug per hectare. The concentration of the working solution should not exceed 0.1%.
- To protect grapes and currants Tilta concentration should not exceed 0.05%. Depending on the growth and age of the plant, you can use up to a liter of water diluted product per bush.
An overdose of Tilt can cause inhibition of the growth of grass or fodder crops and berry bushes.
Despite being of the third class of hazard, the drug can cause severe allergic reactions when used without proper protection.
Ingestion may cause severe poisoning. Signs include nausea, dizziness, and breathing problems. In this case, immediate medical attention is required. When referring to a doctor, it is desirable to have instructions for use of the drug.
- It is impossible to carry out processing of a site at a strong wind.
- The drug is moderately dangerous for beneficial insects, but can cause severe pollution and poisoning of water bodies and their inhabitants. Therefore, it is not recommended to use Tilt during the mass departure of bees and near water bodies.
- The shelf life of the drug to three years. The finished solution should be used immediately after preparation. The container should be disposed of, and the solution containers should be washed and stored separately from household items and food.
Safe waiting period is about one and a half months. But not less than 40 days from the moment of processing.
If necessary, work on the site should be kept for at least 5 days.
We recommend reading:
Reviews on the use of fungicide Raek,
Article on the use of fungicide Topsin-M for plants.
Reviews of summer residents
Vladimir, Orenburg region
I have a small household. I grow animals and food for them. Tilt worked crops. Like a little expense and lack of re-processing. In such an economy as I have it is very important. The drug has shown its effectiveness. It is a pity that it is not recommended to use it for the second year.
Angelina Fedorovna, Vladimir region
Tilt brought relatives. But it turned out that we do not recommend them to process. Afraid to use it in the household.
Features of the drug.
The drug Tilt through the leaves and stems, due to systemic action, enters the plant. The drug has not only a long protective and healing effect, but also stops the further development of the pathogen and suppresses its sporulation. In addition, the drug has a growth-regulating activity.
With the prophylactic use of Tilt, or with the use of the drug in the early stages of the development of the disease, this drug shows its best efficacy.
Humidity does not have a significant impact on the effectiveness of the drug.
The drug can be used in hot weather. Elevated air temperatures during the period of application of the fungicide enhance its effectiveness.
The drug quickly penetrates into the plant, thanks to such features of Tilt provides high rain resistance (about 1 hour) and reliable protection of young growth.
Mode of application.
The working solution is prepared immediately before use! For spraying or soaking for prophylactic purposes, use 0.2-0.3 ml per 1 liter of water. In the case of spraying diseased plants, 0.4-0.5 ml per liter of water is used. First, the drug is diluted in a small amount of water, and then brought to a volume of 1 liter.
If you need a large amount of working solution, then prepare as follows: in the case of spraying diseased plants, 4 ml of the drug is dissolved in a small amount of water, and then bring the solution to 10 liters of water, and 2-3 ml per 10 liters of water for prophylactic purposes
The working solution should be used on the day of preparation. It is not recommended to use the drug at a wind speed of more than 5 m / s., Air temperature above 29 and relative humidity less than 60%.
The effect of the drug begins to appear after 2-3 hours after treatment.
The period of protective action in the prevention of diseases is about 20-25 days.
Duration of therapeutic action is:
for rust fungi 2 days,
for powdery mildew fungi 3-4 days,
for fungi that cause septoria blotches 4-5 days.
Waiting period:40 days.
When using the drug in strict accordance with the rules of use revealed no risk of phytotoxicity.
The possibility of resistance absent subject to strict adherence to rules of use. To prevent resistance, it is necessary to alternate the use of fungicides that differ in the mechanism of action, that is, drugs from different classes.
Attention! No more than one treatment with Tilt should be carried out during the growing season.
In Russia, Tilt is not allowed for use in private farms.
Hazard Class: 3 (moderately hazardous compound). It is forbidden to work with the drug without means of individual protection of the respiratory organs, vision and skin. Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. There is a risk of serious damage to the eyes. After work, change clothes, expose to cleaning before reuse.
The drug is non-toxic to birds, slightly toxic to bees, toxic to fish. It is necessary to avoid contamination of water bodies and drinking water sources with residues of the preparation and water used for washing containers and equipment. It is forbidden to pollute the reservoirs with the preparation or used container. It is forbidden to pour the drug into the sewer.
Do not allow the release of livestock to freshly cultivated crops. Avoid contact with food and feed. To carry out processing in the morning or evening in calm weather.
First aid for poisoning:
If the first signs of poisoning appear, such as nausea, vomiting, the victim should be brought to fresh air as quickly as possible.
In case of contact with the skin, it is necessary very carefully, without rubbing movements, remove the drug with cotton wool or a piece of cloth, then rinse with a stream of water.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes for less than 15 minutes under running water, if possible trying to keep eyes open.
If the drug is swallowed, if the victim is conscious, you should rinse your mouth with water, then give several glasses of water with activated carbon to drink at the rate of 1 g of sorbent per 1 kg of body weight, and then induce vomiting. For a more complete removal of the drug from the body, repeat this operation several times, and then give a glass of water with activated carbon to drink (also at the rate of 1 g per 1 kg of body weight). In the event of loss of consciousness, victims are prohibited from trying to induce vomiting or inject something by mouth. You should call a doctor as soon as possible.
Information for the doctor: Symptomatic treatment. Specific antidotes are not available. If necessary, you should consult the poison control center, located at the address: 3, Sukharevskaya Square, Moscow, 129010, Moscow. Sklifosovsky. Toxicological information and consultation center. Tel .: (495) 928-16-87, fax: (495) 921-68-85 (24 hours a day).
The drug is stored in hermetically sealed packaging at a storage temperature of -5C to + 35C. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from food, drink and animal feed. Transporting the drug in conjunction with food and feed is strictly prohibited!
- high efficiency in the fight against the most harmful diseases of leaves, stem and spike
- wide range of fungicidal activity
- triple action - prophylactic, healing and exterminatory
- reliable crop protection with dense steblostoem due to the activity of the gas phase
- long period of protective action during preventive spraying (for 3–4 weeks)
- possibility of use with other pesticides and mineral fertilizers
Spectrum of action:
- powdery mildew, brown, stem and yellow rust, gelmintosporiozny spot, wheat septoria, reticular spotting, powdery mildew, barley rust, brown rust and stem rust, septoriosis, rinhosporioz, cercosporellosis, mildew of rye;
Period of protective action:
- for prophylactic use, it is 3–4 weeks, depending on the crop, infectious load, weather conditions, and agrotechnology adopted at the farm. Duration of therapeutic action: 2 days - for rust fungi, 3 - 4 days - for powdery mildew fungi, 4 - 5 days - for fungi that cause septoria blotch.
- 3 years from the date of manufacture of the drug (subject to storage conditions).
- 5 l cans
The consumption rate of the drug, l / ha
Method, time, features of application
Spring and winter wheat
Mealy dew, rust brown, stem, yellow, gelmintosporiozny spotting, septorioz
Spraying during the growing season at the onset of the first symptoms of the disease or the risk of epiphytotic development on grain crops
Spring and winter barley
Mesh blotch, powdery mildew, rust
Rust brown, stem, septorioz, rinhosporioz, tserkosporellez, powdery mildew
Crown rust, reddish-brown spot
- One treatment per season is allowed.
- Before spraying, check the cleanliness of the tank, main pipelines and tips, as well as the condition of the entire sprayer. Then determine the amount and uniformity of water supply through the tips and compare with the calculated data on the flow rate of the working solution per 1 ha. Spraying equipment must be adjusted to small and medium spray. Spraying should be carried out in the morning or evening in calm weather, not allowing the drug to be removed to neighboring cultures. The flow rate of the working fluid should be sufficient to evenly cover the entire leaf surface. Do not let the working solution run off!
Preparation of working solution:
- fill the tank with water to half the volume, add the required amount of the drug to the tank and add water to the required volume. Stir the mixture thoroughly (turn on the stirrer). If Tilt is used in tank mixes with other pesticides, it is necessary to mix the preparations in the water of the sprayer tank in the following order: SP? VDG? SK? Tilt Each subsequent component is added after the complete dissolution of the previous one. Continue mixing during processing to ensure uniformity of the working mixture. The working solution should be used on the day of preparation.
- 3rd hazard class (moderately hazardous compound). When working with the drug, you must comply with the requirements and precautions in accordance with GOST 12.3.041-86 and SanPiN 1.2.1077-01.
It is forbidden to work with the drug without means of individual protection of the respiratory organs, vision and skin.
First aid for poisoning:
- at the first signs of poisoning (nausea, vomiting, general malaise, weakness) immediately remove the victim to fresh air.
- in case of contact with the skin - gently, without rubbing, remove the drug with cotton wool or a piece of cloth, rinse with a stream of water or a weak soda solution.
- If the drug gets into the eyes, rinse the eyes for 15 minutes under running water, trying to keep the eyes open. If irritation of the mucous membrane remains, consult a doctor immediately.
- if accidentally swallowed, if the victim is conscious — rinse the mouth with water. Immediately give several glasses of water with activated carbon to drink at the rate of 1 absorbent per 1 kg of body weight, and then induce vomiting by irritation of the back wall of the pharynx. Repeat this several times to completely remove the drug from the body, and then give a glass of water with activated carbon to drink (also at the rate of 1 g per 1 kg of body weight), if the victim is unconscious - do not try to induce vomiting or inject something through mouth. You must immediately call a doctor!
Information for the doctor:
- symptomatic treatment. There are no specific antidotes.
Active ingredient and release form
The fungicide that is marketed is a concentrated emulsion. Its basis is propiconazole, which is part of a 25% fraction. The tool can also be offered in the form of a wettable powder (then the concentration reaches 37%). Chemists include the drug among triazoles.
Consumers can buy Tilt in a 5-liter canister or prepackaged in granules (1 ml).
What is Tilt used for?
Used in the manufacture of propiconazole has a mechanism of action that is effective for combating diseases of the stems and leaves. When entering the plant, it fairly quickly stops the action of the pathogen (most often it is a fungus) and does not allow its disputes to develop further.
The main crops for which this tool is used are cereals, clover and rapeseed. Tilt in moderate concentration is also useful for grapes (“treats” oidium). Yes, and moniliosis of fruit trees is easily amenable to the action of the solution.
Among merits This product is worth highlighting:
- The possibility of application at any stage of the growing season,
- Prolonged action
- Large list of pathogens that can be eliminated
- Stimulation of growth after treatment,
- Moisture resistance
- In the heat, the effect only increases
- Low consumption
- The possibility of preparing a mixture with other drugs.
There are also minuses. For example, pronounced resistance - Tilt in its pure form is addictive in plants, so it is better to mix it with other fungicides. Many agronomists note that by itself such a composition is intended primarily for large farms, and not for the backyard, therefore its use in the country house requires special care.
How to use the drug: method of use
For prophylactic use, 0.2–0.3 ml of concentrate per liter of water is taken. If the symptoms of the disease have already appeared, the rate increases to 0.4–0.5 ml / 1 l.
When making the solution, start with a small amount of water in which you have to dilute the emulsion.Then bring the water up to 1 liter.
For large-scale processing, the scheme is the same: you need 10 liters - take 2-3 g for prophylaxis or 4 g in case of illness, dilute it with a small volume of water, then add liquid until you get 10 liters
The treatment is carried out in calm weather, the heat for Tilt will only help (although it is better to spray in the evening when the temperature drops below + 30 ° C).
Tilt, harvested for tomatoes and cucumbers, interfere in the same doses. It is necessary that the spraying is uniform, yet it is a strong composition, and its excessive use can destroy vegetables.
Summer residents better refrain from re-use of the above-mentioned drug. There is another caveat: before the harvest, there should be at least 40 days. Late processing can harm - first of all, people who will eat products for food.
- Wheat, rye and winter oats are sprayed for prevention for the first time. Medical “approach” is done in a month, while the consumption of the working substance is 20–30 ml / 1 square meter (that is, 0.05 ml of fungicide),
- The same doses and terms are used for spring and winter barley. Only prevention begins with the advent of the 5th process,
- For rape try to take 20–40 ml of propiconazole per “square” (the same 0.05 ml). The second treatment is done only with urgent need,
- Meadow clover requires twice as much fungicide (0.1 ml / 1 square meter) with the same amount of the main substance.
Impact speed and period of protective action
The drug begins to work within 2-3 hours after contact with the plant. If after an hour and a half after its introduction it started to rain, then that's okay. In 45–50 minutes Tilt manages to be absorbed into the stem and leaves.
The standard period of validity for a vegetable garden is 20-25 days (in the field this figure will be 30-40 days already). During this time, the plants will accelerate a little growth. Fighting pathogenic fungi takes different times. So, the rust pathogens will be “extinguished” within 2 days, and the powdery mildew - in 4 days. The septoria type can resist for 4–5 days.
Compatibility with other pesticides
It can be used to prepare tank mixes with other mineral fertilizers, growth stimulants and pesticides.
The only exceptions are strong alkaline compounds rich in nitrogen compounds. These "antagonists" can be obtained from the seller, and a list of them is usually placed on the label.
Term and storage conditions
Standard storage period is 3 years. In order for the product to retain its useful properties during this time, it is kept in dry, dark rooms at temperatures from –10 ° C to + 35 ° C.
Note that the three-year warranty period applies to drugs that are in an unopened container. If the canister has already been opened, then this interval is somewhat reduced.
Now you know about Tilt everything you need for safe use. We hope that this is useful when processing the site. Good yields!
Advantages of Tilt fungicide
Tilt fungicide has the following advantages:
- extended range of use
- can be used on all types of grain crops,
- long period of protective and prophylactic action,
- with the same effect can be used at all stages of culture growth,
- cost effective due to low consumption rates
- behaves well in bakosmesyah
- high growth regulating activity.
The drug Tilt shows the same high efficiency both at high and at low relative humidity. Elevated air temperatures during the period of application of the fungicide enhance its effectiveness. Due to the rapid penetration and redistribution of the active substance Tilta in the plant, it provides high rain resistance (1 hour) and reliable protection of young growth.
The best articles according to readers:
Mechanism of action
Tilt fungicide - successfully fights the most common diseases of cultivated plants, such as: septoria, pyrenophoresis, powdery mildew and rust. The active component of propiconazole during the day is sorbed by the stems and leaf mass of the plant and begins to spread throughout the body from the bottom up.
The introduction of the drug increases photosynthesis, and the protective effect lasts from 20 to 25 days, which allows you to control diseases during the critical development of disease. The therapeutic effect is manifested after 3 and 6 hours after application.
The spectrum of action of the fungicide Tilt
Fungicide Tilt is designed to deal with the following diseases: powdery mildew, leaf, stem and yellow rust, gelmintosporioznaya spot, septoria spot of wheat, net blotch, powdery mildew, barley mildew, leaf and stem rust, septoria spot, rinhosporioz, eyespot, powdery mildew rye, castellated rust, red-brown spot oats.
Instructions for use of the fungicide Tilt
During the growing season of cultivated plants can be carried out 2nd processing. The 1st application is carried out when the first signs of the disease are detected, the 2nd - if necessary, on average in 3 to 4 weeks. Crops of cereals are sprayed over the grass. The table shows the application of the drug for different cultures: