Tsitovit - effective fertilizer. This is a drug that contains a full range of essential micronutrients. Thanks to this tool, it is possible to completely fill the deficiency of nutrients at any stage of plant development.
"Tsitov" - what is it?
This drug is used in agriculture, presented in the form of a solution. It is used for soaking seeds or for fertilizing various plants. The uniqueness of the tool is that it is absorbed without loss.
Tsitovit is used for:
- Top dressing of any plants at a different stage of their development.
- Replenish nutritional components.
- Prevent various diseases (rotting of the root system, the formation of spots on hardwood plates).
- Plant protection from pests (used as an additional tool).
- Resistance to difficult weather conditions (frost, sun, drought).
It is also used as a prophylactic against dropping the ovary, to accelerate the adaptation of plants during planting and to improve the decorative properties. Also, this compound prevents death of growth points. It is perfect for both root and foliar dressing. The tool is a good growth promoter.
The composition can be used for growing indoor plants and fruit and berry plants in open ground. It is an indispensable product for crops that grow on artificial substrates, such as perlite, expanded clay and mineral wool.
Important! The drug is non-toxic and helps to reduce the level of nitrates in case of an excess of mineral or organic fertilizers.
The main advantages of the tool:
- seed treatment accelerates their shoots for 2 days,
- irrigating plants after picking reduces their stress,
- spraying crops while setting fruit at times increases the yield,
- mild effect on plants
- good digestibility
- contributes to the proper development of the root system
- increases yield by 50%.
No less important advantage of Tsitovit is that it is non-toxic and well soluble in water. When using the tool does not precipitate. Compared to sulphates, this type of fertilizer does not litter filters and droppers with salts.
Composition and properties
Tsitovit is highly effective chelated micronutrient fertilizer. It consists of many important elements that are necessary for the proper development of plants.
100 ml of funds include:
- nitrogen - 30 gr.,
- phosphorus - 5 gr.,
- potassium - 25 gr.,
- magnesium - 10 g.,
- sulfur - 40 gr.,
- iron - 35 gr.,
- manganese - 30 gr.,
- boron - 8 gr.,
- zinc - 6 gr.,
- copper - 6 gr.,
- Molybdenum - 4 gr.,
- cobalt - 2 gr.
For the production of this drug, the company uses the latest technologies that make this composition more efficient than dry products. A distinctive feature from analogs is that all trace elements are in the form of compounds with organic components and lower acids.
Instructions for use
The application of fertilizer depends on the type of soil. On chernozem, which is rich in various components, root dressing will not be effective. In this case, the best option would be the treatment of seeds and seedlings. Sheet top-dressings will protect plates and the future harvest from diseases and development of pests.
On heavy soils where there is a stagnation of moisture, the tool is used for spraying. This is necessary in order to reduce the load on the root system of the culture. Plants growing on poor substrates need both root feeding and processing of leaves and stems.
Tip! For greater efficiency on scarce lands, sulphate-based fertilizers should be applied in parallel. It can be both organic and mineral mixtures.
For tomatoes and cucumbers
Preparing a mixture of 10 liters of water and 5 ml of the drug. Spray the plants should be twice in 30 days. It is recommended to feed cucumbers and tomatoes only in the morning or late in the evening. During the procedure it is necessary to ensure that the weather is cloudy. For processing 10 m 3 it will take about three liters of liquid.
For fruit trees
To prepare the composition it is necessary to use 10 liters of water and from 10 ml to 12 ml of the product. The finished mixture can be sprayed trees, and make it under the root. For young plants that are not more than three years old, the maximum amount of liquid should not exceed 3 liters, for adults - 10 liters.
Analogs of the drug
In addition to Tsitovit, there are a number of similar products on sale that are used to increase crop yields and increase plant immunity.
- Zircon (made from hydroxycinnamic acids, which are good antioxidants),
- Epin (it contains epibrassinocide),
- Ekosil (the presence of triterpene acids is unique),
- Narcissus Stimulator (consists of chitosan, succinic and glutamic acid),
- Ferrovit (contains a large percentage of iron).
All of the above drugs are not toxic. They do not incorporate dangerous components that can harm human health.
The manufacturer of the drug "Tsitovit": general information
The certificate of registration of the Tsitovit nutrient solution was issued by the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia in 2016. The developer and manufacturer of this drug is the research and production center NEST M, the one who invented and introduced the popular growth regulators Epin-Extra (see → fertilizer use + reviews) ", "Domotsvet" and "Zircon" (see → how to use fertilizer).
The scientific team of the center consists of doctors and candidates of agricultural sciences. The company regularly participates in agricultural exhibitions, including international ones, where it is awarded diplomas and medals. In addition, NPT NEST M is a member of an expert group on the state program of food security of Russia.
All this information allows you to fully trust the quality and safety of the Tsitov fertilizer.
Chemical composition and characteristics of "Tsitovita"
“Tsitovit” is a liquid nutritional concentrate belonging to the class of chelated micronutrients. It is available in plastic bubbles of various sizes. The chemical composition of the drug is rich and can be attributed to the category of complete complex fertilizers enriched with microelements:
All trace elements "Tsitovita" chelated. This means that their molecules form a complex with organic acids. In this form, they are the most accessible for plant absorption.All products of NEST M NPC are manufactured in containers of various sizes, which allows using them both in private crop production and in farming.
Chelated micronutrients now produced quite a lot (see →types of micronutrients, list). “Tsitovit” compares favorably with analogs in that hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic acid (HEDP) is used as a chelating agent. This complexing agent forms highly resistant compounds with minerals that work successfully over a wide pH range. Compared with traditional chelators - EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) or DTPA (diethylenetriaminepentaacetic acid), hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic acid has the following advantages:
- complexes with HEDP are more stable and durable,
- complexes with HEDP have a smaller size of molecules, therefore they are even better absorbed by plants,
- complexes with HEDP have increased resistance to microflora,
- HEDP contains a bio-available form of phosphorus, which makes it possible to deliver this poorly soluble element directly into the cell along with the trace element ion.
Chelation with the help of OEDF is our domestic innovation. This complexing agent is naturally found in plant tissues, therefore, by the physiological effect, Tsitovit surpasses foreign chelates.
The scope of the drug "Tsitovit"
"Tsitovit" is widely used for complex feeding of plants both in open ground and in protected. It is especially useful for greenhouse crops. In greenhouses, plants are affected by many negative abiotic factors — lack of sunlight during compacted planting, increased temperature and humidity, insufficient aeration, and rapid depletion of the soil. Thanks to Tsitovit, a number of common problems can be solved:
- increase the resistance of crops to environmental factors
- to increase the resistance to a number of infectious diseases: all kinds of rot and spotting, blight, ascochitis, peronosporosis, powdery mildew, macrosporosis,
- prevent non-infectious chlorosis,
- prevent death of growth points,
- to accelerate the growth of plants, their entry into fruiting and ripening of fruits,
- reduce the risk of falling buds and ovaries.
Also "Tsitovit" is useful for pre-sowing seed soaking. Nutrient solution significantly increases their germination, stimulates the formation of a good healthy root.
Important! The high efficiency and growing popularity of Tsitovit microfertilizer provoked the appearance of fakes. You should buy the drug only from reputable vendors.
Compatibility "Tsitovita" with other fertilizers and stimulants
The drug was tested in many greenhouses, as well as in the Institute of Forestry and Agricultural Mechanization. Numerous experiments have shown that "Tsitovit" is perfectly combined with a tank mix with such growth regulators as "Epin-Extra" and "Zircon".
According to the data obtained, such a "triple cocktail" has the following effects on different cultures:
- stimulation of growth of shoots and lashes,
- increased stress resistance
- increasing disease resistance
- reduction of nitrate content in fruits.
- increasing the density of seedlings standing,
- an increase in the height of the stems by an average of 23%
- increase in green mass by an average of 30%.
- increased resistance to low temperatures
- increase bud size
- increase the number of flowering shoots
- reducing the number of blind shoots
- increased resistance to powdery mildew.
- increase the length of the annual increase by 1.6 times.
- an increase in the length of the annual increase of 3-4 times
- improve survival rooted cuttings.
Applying "Tsitovit", you can completely abandon other mineral supplements, filling the soil with only organic matter. As for the other products of the NEST M company, the Tsitovit nutrient solution is also compatible with the ferovit chelated ironsee → how to apply Ferovit as fertilizer + reviews) and bioactivator Domotsvet.
Tip # 1. Since organic acids are part of Tsitovit, it is not worth combining it with drugs that have an alkaline reaction.
"Tsitovit" in the cultivation of vegetable crops
You can use Tsitov when growing vegetables in several ways:
Applying "Tsitovit", it is possible to Spray greenhouse plants to begin in the budding phase. If the weather is hot, Zircon can be mixed into the Tsitovit solution, if it is cool and overcast - Epin-Extra. completely abandon other mineral dressings, filling the soil with only organic matter. As for the other products of the NEST M company, the Tsitovit nutrient solution is also compatible with the ferovit chelated iron and the Domotsvet bioactivator.
- Seed soaking. In 1 liter of water dissolves 1 ml of the drug. Seeds are placed on a napkin, which is abundantly wetted with a nutrient solution, and left for 12 hours.
- Processing of bulbs and tubers before planting. In 1 liter of water is dissolved 2 ml of the drug. The nutrient solution is drained into the sprayer, and the planting material is sprayed abundantly. If the solution is sufficient, the bulbs and tubers can be immersed in it for 3-4 hours.
- Feeding seedlings. 1.5 ml of "Tsitovit" is dissolved in 1 liter of water. Top dressing is carried out by watering under the root immediately after picking. If the seedlings are grown without picking, it can be fed after the appearance of the 2nd true leaf.
- Top dressing of adult plants. 2 ml of "Tsitovit" are dissolved in 1 l of water. Top dressing is done on the sheet. The number of treatments - from 4 to 6. The interval between treatments is 2 weeks.
When spraying adult plants, the consumption of the working solution is small - 1.5 liters per 10 m 2.
"Tsitovit" for the processing of fruit trees and shrubs
For feeding fruit crops "Tsitovit" is used as follows:
- Soaking cuttings or seedlings. In 1 liter of water is dissolved 2 ml of the drug. The cuttings are immersed in the nutrient solution completely. Saplings are processed only the root system before planting. Soaking time - 3-4 hours.
- Feeding vegetative plants. 2 ml of "Tsitovit" is dissolved in 1 liter of water. Top-dressing is done on the leaf three times per season: at the beginning of budding, at the appearance of the ovaries and after the removal of the fruit.
Processing of fruit crops by “Tsitovit” is especially important if there were many supplements with mineral fertilizers on the site. If you conduct a chemical analysis, in the fruits of such trees you can find an excessive amount of nitrates.
“Our summer residents often use pesticides and mineral fertilizers, without having sufficient knowledge for this. They do not carry out any analyzes of their products, but for some reason they think that their apples are clean - not like shop-chemistry. However, in such products can be found and nitrates, and traces of fungicides and insecticides. Since chelate fertilizers (in particular, “Tsitovit”) are able to gradually eliminate this problem, their use in private gardens and kitchen gardens is not just recommended, but necessary. ”
S.V. Kuznetsova, laboratory assistant plant protection
The consumption of the working solution when spraying trees and shrubs depends on their size. On shrubs and young saplings about 2 l are spent, on mature trees - up to 10 l.
"Tsitovit" for top dressing of ornamental plants
The decorative leaf and flower cultures can be fed with “Tsitovit” both by irrigating at the root and spraying on the leaf.
Foliar feeding of ornamental leaf plants is performed at the beginning of the growing season, after the leaves are developed. Flowering feed up to budding twice, with an interval of 10 days.
Watering "Tsitovit" at the root is advisable when growing pot and tub plants. The timing of dressings is the same as when spraying.
The working solution for ornamental plants is made from 1 liter of water and 1.5 ml of Tsitovit. Consumption depends on the size of the plant.
Reviews on the use of "Tsitovita" in crop production
Reviews of summer residents about microfertilizers "Tsitovit" are purely positive:
“Last year, Tsitovit saved her peppers. The weather was terrible, at the end of May we even had snow and the peppers almost died in the greenhouse. I had to quickly navigate - I divorced Tsitovit with Epin, sprinkled several times. As a result, the seedlings moved away, began to grow. The harvest was on time ”(Natalia, Smolensk).
Analysis of reviews on the forums showed that the drug does not have any negative impact on plants.
Question number 1. How much is "Tsitovit" and where can I buy the original drug guaranteed?
You can buy a real “Tsitov” with an absolute guarantee directly from the manufacturer. Now it’s easy to do, since NEST M has its own online store. A small plastic flask with 1.5 ml of solution costs only 9 rubles in it. The price of a bubble with a volume of 100 ml is 163 rubles. For a liter bottle will need to pay 618 rubles.
Question number 2. Is it possible to water the cuttings that rooted in vermiculite with “Tsitovit”?
Can. "Tsitovit" is especially recommended for use on an artificial substrate - perlite, vermiculite, etc. (see → vermiculite for plants, application, reviews). It is also suitable for growing plants in hydroponic plants. It is completely soluble in water, and the high resistance of chelated complexes does not allow the solution to form a precipitate. Therefore, the drug does not clog dropper, and it can be recommended also for fertigation through drip systems.
The considered agent has an intensifying effect and is of organic type. It contains the elements (g / l):
- nitrogen - 30,
- boron - 8,
- potassium - 25,
- phosphorus - 5,
- magnesium - 10,
- sulfur - 40,
- iron - 35,
- manganese - 30,
- zinc and copper - 6,
- molybdenum - 4,
- cobalt - 2.
According to the instructions for use fertilizer "Tsitovit" is intended for healthy plants that have normal growth and are in favorable cultivation conditions. It will be useless when there are signs of deficiency of essential trace elements or on poor soil.
The use of the drug is impractical without simultaneous land reclamation, fertilizing and other measures to improve the quality of the soil.
Nitrogen in the composition increases the growing season, manganese and iron accelerate photosynthesis, potassium promotes the accumulation of nutrients in the fruits of agricultural crops, copper gives sprouts the strength to resist diseases and parasites.
Application procedure for plants and dosage
Due to its chelated form, the fertilizer tends to quickly disintegrate in the ground if air is available. Therefore, the best way to make it is spraying. Его проводят в вечерние или утренние часы при благоприятных погодных условиях.
Применение Цитовита возможно на всех этапах роста, начиная от подготовки семян и выращивания рассады. To feed the planting material, it is soaked in fertilizer solution (1 ml per 1 l of water) for no more than 12 hours.
For garden crops
Considered agricultural plants can also be prepared for planting with Tsitovit. Planting material (bulbs, tubers, rhizomes, etc.) is dipped into the fertilizer solution (1.5 ml per liter of water). It is undesirable to keep the culture in the nutrient mixture for more than 10 minutes.
Feeding cabbage and greens is carried out by Tsitovit, taken in an amount of 1.5 ml per 5 liters of water.
For garden decorative
When fertilizing decorative flowers there is a risk of getting intense, but short flowering. Therefore, flower crops are fed up two weeks before the expected peak of flowering or several days after its beginning (to extend the period of flower disclosure).
Proportions for solution preparation: 1.5 ml of Cytovite per 1.5 l of water.
For indoor plants
Watering of plantings intended for cultivation in the room, carried out with an equal interval, 3-4 times per season. The last dressing before budding is carried out a week before it, the first after - 5-7 days from the moment the plants bloomed. Treatment can be carried out by spraying or using Tsitovit solution as a means for irrigation.
Proportions for dilution: 2.5 ml per 3 liters of water.
Precautions and storage conditions
The drug "Tsitovit" for plants has 3 hazard class (low hazard substance), is not toxic, therefore, working with it does not require compliance with special safety measures. However, in order to avoid the consequences of interaction with a chemical preparation, it is necessary to use the usual means of protection in such cases: a mask, rubber gloves. If during treatment there are symptoms of poisoning or general malaise, you should drink a few tablets of activated carbon (the amount is calculated based on body weight), induce vomiting and seek medical help.
If the product gets into the eyes or on the open area of the skin, rinse with cold running water.
According to the instructions on the label, the fertilizer is stored for about two years, subject to the rules: temperature from 0 to +25 ° C and no direct sunlight.
After dilution, the mixture can not be stored for more than 3 days.
Approximate prices for Tsitovit
The cost of one ampoule of Tsitovit (1.5 ml) is approximately 30 rubles. Fertilizer in a 100-ml bottle can be bought for 160-180 rubles.
The considered product is an effective means of feeding of many crops, allowing to grow healthy plants and get a rich harvest. The main thing is to follow the recommendations given in the attached instructions.
On thin and heavy soils, as well as in greenhouses and indoor plant growing, Tsitovit is applicable in other conditions that are particularly favorable for plants. In this case, the pot watered under the root acc. working solution (see below) at the rate of 50-70 ml per 1 cu. dm pot volume.
Plants in the open field and greenhouses are advised to water Cytovita into the holes near the butt or trench in the rows that are immediately wrapped with earth. It is possible, but most of the chelates will disintegrate until it gets to the "hairy" absorbent roots. In a small area it is much more effective (and less labor-intensive) to apply Tsitovit into the soil by injection.
To inject Tsitovit into the soil, you need to purchase a confectionery syringe (it will not be possible to use it for its intended purpose!), And instead of a needle, you can increase its cannula (spout) with a rigid cocktail / beverage tube with an inclined cut. Dose calculated on the cost of spraying (see below). For example, this culture would need to be sprayed with 1 l per 10 square meters. m. In this area, we have, say, 5 bushes, totaling 200 ml per bush. But it is not necessary to introduce everything at once “by one bing”, the dose of one bush should be divided by no less than 4-5 injections, distributing them evenly across the space around the joints. The needle is stuck into the ground with a slope so that the drug goes into the soil approximately where the suction roots are located in it.
Norms and schemes of introduction
Tsitov fertilizer complex composition, but easy to use. Tsitovit is most effective in complex application: for soaking seeds, feeding seedlings and processing planted plants. Seeds are soaked overnight (10-12 hours) in a solution of 1.5 ml of the drug in 1.5 liters of water, for small portions - 4-5 drops per half glass of water.
Note: It is convenient to take out the micro doses of Tsitovit from an unopened package with a medical syringe, piercing the cork with a needle. The puncture is sealed with tape, clay, etc. In this case, the shelf life of the remaining part is not reduced.
Seedlings are watered with a solution of lower concentration - a vial of 1.5 ml per 2 liters of water. The first watering - after the appearance of 2-3 true leaves, followed by 1-2 weeks. Consumption of working solution - 50-70 ml per 1 liter of ground under the seedlings. It is not necessary to inject, just water in the evening in the pre-moistened soil. The working solution must be prepared for 1 watering, because it is not stored.
Greenhouse plants are watered the same way, but with injections during a period of sufficient insolation and outside temperature (from mid-March to mid or late September), when you can raise the frames and let in fresh air and light. Potted plants are poured over at the same time, but they simply pour a dose of the working solution into the pot. For the season in either case, 3-4 waterings are carried out with equal time intervals. Pre-flowering watering is carried out not earlier than a week before it, the next - no earlier than a week after.
Note: It is not recommended to use any agrochemistry during the flowering period - the plants at this time are set to use up reserves for reproduction, and not an enhanced diet for their accumulation. From fruit and berry, in addition, pollinators are frightened off and many barren flowers are obtained.
Instructions for spraying Tsitovit plants open ground is as follows:
- Sowing potatoes and planting material of bulbous and rhizomatous for 5-15 minutes are immersed in a solution of 1.5 ml of Cytovit in 1.5 liters of water. Potatoes and rhizomes for planting in heavy ground can be soaked for half an hour, the bulbs should not be kept in solution for more than 7-10 minutes.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, vegetable (sweet) peppers, etc. fruit and vegetable and root vegetables - a solution of 1.5 ml per 3 l of water. The first spraying after a week on the landing in the ground or (for the soil of the seeds) after the appearance of 3-4 true leaves. Subsequent - in 2 weeks, excluding the flowering period. The last spraying - no earlier than a week before harvest. Consumption of a working solution of 1.5 liters per 10 square meters. m
- Cabbage and greens - a solution of 1.5 ml of Tsitovit in 5 l (half a bucket) of water. The processing scheme as in before. case. Consumption of working solution of 1 l per 10 sq. m
- Garden strawberries (strawberries) - injections into completely thawed soil after the snow melted, then spraying once at the beginning of budding. A solution of 1.5 ml in 1.5 liters of water. Consumption 1 l / 10 square. m in the first year of disembarkation, 1.5 l / 10 square. m in subsequent years.
- Berry bushes - a solution of 1.5 ml / 1 l. Conduct 3 treatments per season: in the period of budding, after the formation of ovaries and restorative one week after harvest. Consumption rates of 1 l per bush up to 60 cm high, 1.5 l / bush 0.6–1 m high, 2 l / bush above 1 m.
- Fruit trees - the solution and feeding scheme are the same. Consumption of 1 l for a young tree, 1.5-2 l for the first time this year, flowering and 2-3 per adult fruit bearing.
- Decorative floral open ground - a solution of 1.5 ml / 1.5 l. Two treatments before budding starts at equal intervals, consumption 1-1.5 l / 10 sq. m. The first processing of flower annuals is carried out after 2 weeks on disembarkation, perennials after the unfolding of 4-5 true leaves.
Note: Tsitovit's working solution is a solution, not a suspension. Therefore, it is possible to spray plants with them from an inexpensive pump-sprayer, see fig .:
How can you spray plants Tsitovita
All the complexity of Tsitovita as fertilizer is needed in order to use it was simple. But one difficulty remains: when to apply Tsitov, and when not. To resolve this issue, one needs to have a fairly clear understanding of the plant physiology and, no less importantly, of the nature of the interrelationships in the biocenosis in one’s plot and the interaction of its components. In other words, Tsitovit excellent fertilizer in the hands of a competent and careful owner. Or yes or no. This is the first.
The second is that nothing happens. Tsitov is not a compound for hydroponics, plants under its action (especially with stimulants) intensively deplete the soil. It is useless to “pump” it with mineral fertilizers later. The fertile soil is a lively formation and will turn out in the full sense of dead poultices. The use of Tsitovit, as well as any other means of intensifying plant culture, should be accompanied by measures for the current soil recultivation and maintenance of soil microflora and microfauna: introduction of humus, homemade compost, humates, proper crop rotation on the site and preparation of the soil for winter. Only in such an economy Tsitovit will give the maximum long-term effect.
About means: advantages and features
The tool produces the company "Nest-M", is available in small ampoules that need to be diluted in large quantities of water. Designed to replenish trace elements in the soil when they are scarce, and is also a plant growth stimulant. The advantage of Tsitovit is that its composition is absolutely natural and it goes well with most insecticides (with the exception of the Bordeaux mixture). You can also combine citovit with most plant growth stimulants.
The advantage of Citovite is that when it is used, fruits and vegetables ripen amicably (which is good when preparing vegetables and fruits for storage) and are identical in color and size, which has a good effect on appearance. Well-matched ripening is not good only for products with a short sale period.
When fertilizers and growth promoters are applied, it is also important that the soil and plants can use them in full. Tsitovit contains all trace elements in chelated form, which is the most digestible for the soil. Chelated is a form of trace elements, in which metal ions are surrounded by a shell of amino acids. So they do not require additional transformations in the ground and are ready for use by plants.
Through the use of Tsitovit, the following processes occur:
- Plant growth stimulation
- Increased resistance to drought, frost and lack of light,
- Reduced susceptibility to disease
- Decrease in abscission of ovaries,
- Means is suitable both for vegetable cultures and fruit trees, and for ornamental plants,
- Preventing the dying of growth points.
- Nitrogen (common). Its here 30 grams per liter. Needed to increase the vegetative mass of plants
- Phosphorus. Here it is 5 grams per liter. It is a source of energy, most needed in the initial periods of plant life,
- Potassium. Contains 25 grams per liter. The plant is needed for the accumulation of fat, starch and other spare substances,
- Magnesium. Its here 10 grams per liter. Mandatory component of chlorophyll,
- Sulfur. Need for full breathing plants. She is here 40 grams per liter,
- Iron. Its 35 grams per liter. Need for the formation of chlorophyll, with its lack of plant growth slows down
- Manganese. It contains 30 grams per liter. An important participant in photosynthesis, is needed for the full absorption of iron and nitrogen,
- Boron. Needed to activate the growth of the ground part and plant roots. It contains 8 grams per liter,
- Zinc. Its here 6 grams per liter. Included in the enzymes that control growth processes,
- Copper. Warns various plant ailments, prolongs life for chloroplasts. She is here 6 grams per liter.
- Molybdenum. Need to improve the synthesis of protein substances. 4 grams per liter,
- Cobalt. Makes plants drought-resistant, necessary for the normalization of all physiological processes of plants. Its here 2 grams per liter.
How to apply it
It can be used in several ways:
- To soak the seeds of any culture. It is necessary to prepare a working solution: one milliliter of cytovite is more necessary per liter of water. Completely immerse the seeds in this composition. We are waiting from 10 to 12 hours. In order to prepare the tubers, bulbs and or corm, the concentration of funds needed is the same. Tubers and bulbs can be immersed in the solution, and you can spray them before planting. Seeds usually sprout a few days earlier than expected.
- For watering seedlings after picking. In this case, we use 0.75 ml of citovite per liter of water. The tool accelerates the development of the root system and gives plants the strength to fight stress,
- For processing plants on the leaf in the period when they are tied or ripen the fruit.
The tool can be combined with such drugs as EpinExtra, Domotsvet and Zircon. In order to spray the tool, we recommend using a pastry syringe. It is better to fill it in the hole or trench between the rows.
There are the following consumption rates of citovite:
- For cucumbers and tomatoes in 3 liters of water you need one and a half milliliters of money. This amount is used on 10 square meters. We conduct foliar application once a fortnight,
- For potatoes, one and a half liters of water needs one and a half milliliters of cytovite. Top dressing is carried out once. Tubers can be soaked or sprayed,
- For fruit trees, one and a half milliliter is used for a half liter of water. You need from 8 to 10 liters of solution to a tree, up to 3 liters to seedlings,
- For berry bushes we part and a half milliliter of solution on one and a half liters of water. Twice we conduct foliar feeding before buds begin to form,
- For home plants, we use one and a half milliliters of a product for 2 liters of water. You can fully moisturize the soil, as well as fully moisten the leaves. This procedure is performed four times a year. It is very important not to overdose the remedy: the plant and the soil do not need too much of the microelements, but if you overfeed the earth it will not make it more fertile.
Tsitovit is a universal tool that should be in service with every person working on and with the land.