Hello, dear friends.
Weed control in the country - one of the main procedures for the care of garden crops. After all, in a neglected area, no culture can fully develop and bear fruit. Currently, there are many drugs with which you can easily and quickly get rid of weeds in the garden.
Lapis lazuli has proven itself well; the instructions for using this tool are quite simple. Judging by the numerous reviews, this is one of the most popular and effective drugs, which is preferred by many gardeners.
Lapis lazuli belongs to the group of systemic herbicides, the effect of which extends to annual weeds. This tool penetrates the tissues of leaves and stems of plants, suppressing their photosynthesis. As a result, the weed fades and dries out completely.
Staying for a long time in the soil, this substance prevents the growth of new weeds. Lapis lazuli on potatoes, tomatoes - an excellent tool that eliminates weeds without weeding, which contributes to the active growth of useful vegetation and increase its yield.
What weeds are used for Lapis lazuli? This substance is effective in relation to annual dicotyledonous and cereal crops: thistle, chamomile, dandelion, swan, cornflower, ragweed, wheat grass and field mustard.
At observance of all the rules of application indicated on the package, this herbicide will not bring any harm to future harvest and human health.
Method of using dry matter
- Single tillage until weed germination. At the same time planting material of useful crops should be well deepened to exclude the action of the herbicide. Before such treatment, the ground is well moistened, loosened and waited for it to settle. During the treatment, the weather should be calm and windless. From 1 to 1.5 kg of the substance is consumed on a plot of 1 ha.
- Double treatment with a herbicide suggests: irrigation of the soil with a liquid substance - 1 kg per an area of 1 hectare until weeds germinate. Re-processing is carried out after the seedlings reach a height of 5 cm. In this case, on a plot of 1 hectare spend 0.4 kg of the substance.
How bred lapis lazuli to get a liquid substance? The dosage of this solution for each plant is different:
- In the beds of potatoes spend 2.5 liters of working solution per 1 hundred.
- For tomato seedlings - 4.5-5 liters for the same area.
- For tomatoes grown seed method - 3.5 liters of substances per hundred.
This weed control is prepared before use without further storage.
Lapis lazuli is the only drug of the group of herbicides that is permitted for use in home gardens.
Antisapa, Zenk are lapis lazuli analogs, which have the same effect and action in weed control. Feedback on their use is also quite positive.
During the treatment of the soil with these preparations all precautions should be observed: wear a respirator, goggles and rubber gloves. It is strictly forbidden to eat and smoke in the treatment area.
How to use: working with lapis lazuli
The drug quickly penetrates into the weed plant due to the small active particles and in a short time eliminates the soil from harmful weeds.
It affects about 40 species of various plants.which are common in vegetable gardens and gardens. The impact of funds on weeds lasts for several months.
How to apply weeds on potatoes: instructions
Processing takes place before the grass appears. on the soil surface. It is advisable that the crop be dug deep enough so that the herbicide chemicals do not affect the potato.
Instructions for use:
- before planting it is recommended to water well and loosen the soil,
- need to process the drug in good weather with calm,
- per 1 square meter of vegetable garden is applied from 1-1.5 kg of herbicide,
- The treatment is carried out with watering under the root or spraying the foliage with a sprayer (if the grass has already grown).
When using the drug must comply with:
- processing time
- concentration of a substance
- single or reprocessing consumption
- the waiting time for the onset of the drug,
- security measures.
What is the time needed to process
To apply fertilizer in several ways:
- Once. Spray the soil before germination with the expectation of 1.5 kg / sq. M.
- Twice. First, the soil should be sprayed with a herbicide to potato seedlings with the calculation of 1 kg per square meter. The second time to process in the dosage of 0.4 kg per square meter, when the seedlings of the potatoes appear on 5 cm.
For early potato varieties apply 0.5 kg of Lapis lazuli, for late 1.5 kg. It is better to start treatment at t above 15C.
How to prepare a working solution for use
Stages of preparation of the solution:
- The first processing of the crop is done before germination. To do this, prepare a solution: dilute 10 g of the composition in 3 liters of water.
- For the second treatment, 10 g of Lapis lazuli mixed with 9 liters of water. The solution should be applied immediately.
- The fifth part of the liquid needed is first poured into the spray tank, then the rest is added.
- The substance is recommended to be mixed thoroughly before use.
How to prepare a solution:
"Lazurite": description and forms of release of the drug
The Lazurit herbicide is produced in the form of a powder, the main component of which (70%) is the active substance metribuzin. The powder is produced and sold in 20-gram sachets. For use as a treatment from weeds using an aqueous solution of "Lazurite".In the role of a universal remedy for weeds on potato, tomato and soybean fields and beds, Lazurit, like other selective herbicides, must be applied according to certain rules in order to achieve the desired effect. "Lazurite" will perfectly help to get rid of weeds, if before using the gardener will carefully study the instructions for use of this tool and will strictly adhere to it. Among herbicides from weeds “specializing” in potatoes, it is chosen most frequently by land users.
The mechanism of action and the active substance "lapis lazuli"
Widespread in agricultural practice "Lazurit" received due to the fact that its developers have chosen as the active substance metribuzin, which is an inhibitor of photosynthesis. Powerfully suppressing the opportunities for the beneficial use of sunlight by weeds, based on the metrizushine "Lazurit" leads them to death or leaves them in an underdeveloped state in which they cannot interfere with the normal growth of garden crops.
Instructions for use "Lapis": how to prepare a working solution
"Lazurite" is used as a remedy for weeds that parasitize primarily on potatoes and tomatoes.what all instructions on its use testify to, both written on paper, and in the form of text, sound and video files on the Internet and on various electronic media.
Ways and processing time
Optimal for using "Lapis lazuli" as protection against weeds is considered the period both before the first shoots and 20-30 days after the emergence of the shoots, therefore, it is desirable to use the drug at this particular time. For making "Lazurite" use two methods - single and double. For example, the use of herbicide as a means of weeds of potatoes, it looks like this.
1. The soil is sprayed with the agent in the amount of from 0.7 to 1.4 kg per hectare with optimal deepening of the tubers into the ground - the area of the shoots should not be affected. For the procedure, it is desirable to choose a windless day. The soil should be prepared so that it is with enough moisture, well loosened, lumpy, with collapsed ridges.
2. The first spraying is done in the same way as once, but with less consumption of funds (from 0.5 to 1 kg per hectare). For the secondary treatment, the dosage is further reduced (to 0.3 kg / ha), and the critical point for the implementation of the procedure is the germination of 5 cm potato shoots in about three quarters of the evenly planted area.
Among specialists there is a certain discrepancy in terms of the application of "Lazurite" due to the use of various calculation methods. All dosages and regimens indicated by them are within the limits of the general admissible norms.
How to prepare the working solution dosage
The working solution "Lazurite" is made by simply stirring the drug in a large container with water. First, one packet of herbicide is dissolved in a liter of water. After stirring, water is added to obtain a total volume of 6 liters. It turns out the solution intended for primary tillage (before germination).
If we are talking about re-processing (after the emergence of shoots), then 20 g of powder are diluted in 20 liters of water. The maximum permissible concentration is considered to be the active substance in 0.5%.
The advantages of the herbicide "Lazurite" and features of the application
You can learn about the merits of the weed "Lazurite" from the instructions:
being a selective herbicide, “Lazurit”, saving land users from weeds, does not have any harmful effect on cultivated plants, without accumulating either in their cellular structure or in the soil,
due to the insignificant size of the particles of the drug “Lazurite” dissolved in water, they penetrate the roots and leaves of plants much more intensively and therefore have an increased ability to get rid of weeds,
The “Lazurit” herbicide gets into the zone of action, which is emphasized in the instructions, at the same time more than fifty weed plants belonging to the classes of cereals and one-year dicotyledons (among them the most famous are ambrosia, bristle, shepherd's purse, oatsug, cornflower blue, chamomile, meadow and odorless, sosot and etc.),
- The use of this weed remedy ensures that shoots treated with “Lazurite” will not germinate a second time,
- Herbicide working solution with a detailed description of how to use Lazurite to protect against weeds is extremely easy to prepare,
- "Lazurite" is not opposed to other herbicides, which makes it possible to use them alternately,
- Low prices for such an effective means of weed control as "Lazurite", reduces material costs while increasing yield.
Although "Lazurit" is not as toxic as other herbicides, certain safety measures must be observed when applying it:
- the worker’s skin must be covered with personal protective equipment (gloves, mask, goggles, apron, bathrobe),
- during transportation it is forbidden to open the sealed factory packaging,
- contact of lapis lazuli with food and food for people, as well as animal feed should be excluded.
Storage conditions and shelf life of the Lazurit herbicide
On production and in retail chains "Lazurit" is stored unpacked (factory package sealed) in warehouses specifically designed for pesticides with a temperature interval from -10 to +40 degrees. Corresponding conditions should also be created for domestic storage, taking into account the fact that it is not worth buying “Lazurit” for the future, and we are talking only about the surpluses due to incorrect calculations or misunderstanding. The herbicide is usable for 5 years.
We draw your attention to the fact that with the help of traditional weeding, you can do without the use of pesticides. At the same time, Lazurit, by virtue of its effectiveness in weed control and comparatively low toxicity, will undoubtedly help you in striving for high yields of such favorite crops - potatoes and tomatoes.
Properties of Lapis Lazuli
A new selective herbicide is aimed at protecting weeds of potatoes and tomatoes. The active ingredient of lapis lazuli is metribuzin. Its action as a herbicide for potatoes is aimed at suppressing the growth of weeds through the impact on the roots, foliage and even the development of seedlings. It suppresses photosynthesis of weeds, depriving them of solar energy and detrimental effect on the root system. The main types of weeds are subject to its detrimental effects, including malicious perennial weeds.
With all its activity, Lazurite does not depress plants of potatoes and tomatoes. This allows the use of herbicides against weeds on potatoes, without causing damage to the main crop.
At the same time, it is important to use Lapis lazuli within the time specified in the instructions, namely before the seedlings of the potato and when they rise no more than 5 cm from the ground. It is not a drug that acts selectively, but potatoes and tomatoes at an early stage of development are resistant to its action. Therefore, it is important to carry out processing on time.
The action of herbicides for potatoes begins after application to the soil. At the same time it is important that after spraying in prescribed doses, the lump of earth is not turned over. The past small precipitations will help the substance to penetrate into the soil quickly, but heavy rains will wash it into the lower layers, where Lazurite is ineffective. The arid period also reduces the activity of metribuzin.
- use Lapis lazuli within the specified application time,
- do not turn over cultivated land
- processing is carried out in anticipation of rain,
- Do not change the recommended dose of herbicide for potatoes.
Instructions for using lapis lazuli
In order not to be left without a crop, using lapis lazuli, it is necessary to understand that this drug helps a gardener to get rid of weeds that take food from potatoes and inhibit its growth and development. However, it is not a fertilizer. If there is not enough nutrients in the soil, the harvest will not please even in the absence of weeds. Potato weed processing is not a fertilizer. On sandy skinny soils, this drug does not give a visible effect.
In order to properly and effectively use herbicides against weeds on potatoes, it is important to have a clear field to follow the instructions for use of the drug. From the user manual it will be clear:
The question of how to get rid of weeds in a potato field has been resolved. Herbicide introduced into the soil on time, destroys not only the first weeds, but also maintains the purity of the field before the second wave, suppressing its development. In the future, the tops in the potato beds will close together, and the annual weeds will not have time to develop. Minimum doses for processing potatoes from weeds are recommended for early varieties of root crops. Most of the expense should be on a dense clay soil when cultivating late potatoes.
The calculated consumption of the diluted substance used by the spraying method is:
- 200 to 300 liters per hectare for potatoes,
- Tomato seedlings - 500 l / ha,
- on tomatoes from seeds - 300 - 400 l ha.
It does not require dilution of the stock solution. The drug is obtained with nanoparticles, perfectly soluble in water with vigorous stirring. Apply the solution, like all herbicides from weeds on potatoes, in a freshly prepared form. Lapis lazuli is the only herbicide allowed for use in farms and for summer residents.
The maximum concentration of the working solution should not exceed 0.5% solution of the active substance.
As a result of lapis lazuli application, the soil is freed from weeds for a long period. However, this is not one of its beneficial effects. In the absence of quinoa as a result of processing potatoes from weeds, during cold weather, potato bushes are less susceptible to late blight, which significantly reduces the yield and impairs storage of root crops. The disease begins to develop on weeds.
The deadline for entering the treated field for agricultural work is possible not earlier than in 3 days.
Phytatoxicity of lapis lazuli and safety measures
The drug Lazurite is toxic to bees. These collectors cannot be in the treatment area for 3-4 hours. In this case, the hives from the place of processing should be at a distance of 2-3 km. Due to the spread of a poisonous substance, it is impossible to treat the field with a wind of more than 5 m / s, and the workers themselves must take precautions:
- wear a protective suit while working
- be wearing glasses and respirators
- Do not smoke or eat until after work.
Despite the fact that the danger class for herbicide for potatoes is assigned to the third one, it is necessary to observe safety measures.
Reviews of grateful users
Irina from Serpukhov writes that she did not know how to get rid of weeds on potatoes, until she accidentally heard about Lapis lazuli. She did not believe and in the first year strictly according to the instructions she processed only one bed. In order to make sure that the obtained tubers were safe, in the fall she gave the samples for analysis to the laboratory. In the resulting harvest there were no harmful substances, the products were safe. The taste of potatoes, too, did not differ from not processed. But there were no weeds on the garden. Уже два года Ирина пользуется гербицидами для картофеля и благодарит разработчиков. Картофель на чистых грядках быстро развивается, здоровый и даже вечного врага проволочника стало заметно меньше.