Milk - mushroom famous and popular among mushroom pickers. Traditionally, it is customary to pickle or marinate. In a cold pickle, its dense structure is preserved, the mushrooms are crispy and very tasty. But it’s impossible to keep preparations in the conditions of a city apartment for a long time, and pickles frozen on the balcony are suitable only for making soups or pies. Mushrooms soften and as an independent dish of little use. At high yields pickles can be decomposed into banks, but for storage in the refrigerator you need a place. Therefore, to preserve mushrooms, you can use the method of freezing.
Features of freezing wetlands
The maximum quality of the product can be maintained when it is rapidly cooled at -30 ° C, but at home only the capabilities of the freezer are available, where the temperature cannot be lower than 15-18 ° C. With this method of freezing large ice crystals destroy the cellular structure of the product. Whether it is possible to freeze under such conditions the lamellar mushrooms containing the milky juice.
The mush has a dense body and it would seem that it should ideally freeze. But the presence of a bitter milky juice, requires soaking. In addition, in the forest they traditionally hide under a layer of fallen leaves, so that in any case they will have to be thoroughly washed before being sent for storage.
All this raises fair questions whether it is possible to freeze milk mushrooms without significant loss of quality and taste. The experience of mushroom pickers suggests that there are several methods that allow freezing milk mushrooms, but not fresh.
Before freezing, the mushrooms are subjected to heat treatment, which results in a triple effect:
- microorganisms on the surface of the raw materials are destroyed,
- part of the cell sap goes into broth, bitterness disappears,
- the volume of raw materials is reduced by 10-15%.
Fresh milk mushrooms are a perishable product that requires processing on the day of collection or the next day. Therefore, freezing gruzdey suitable, as an additional way to save a valuable harvest. Small specimens are selected for salting, and overgrown ones can be cut and frozen.
The general rules are as follows:
- sorting by type and size
- cleaning and washing of raw materials
- heat treatment
- Packing of the cooled raw materials in packages
It is necessary to take into account the volume of the freezer and the fact that once frozen mushrooms cannot be re-subjected to this process. The volume of containers or packages in which the product is packed must contain a small amount of product, calculated on a single preparation.
Freeze boiled gruddy
Sorted mushrooms are thoroughly washed and immersed in boiling water. Since boiling water boil them for 10-15 minutes. Under the influence of temperature, the protein begins to fold, harden, the structure of fungi is better preserved. Then they are thrown back on a sieve, allowed to drain the water as much as possible. The cooled semi-finished product is packaged in containers, laid in the freezer. As an option, the prepared mushrooms are placed in cold salt water, from the moment of boiling they are boiled for 5-10 minutes, dried, laid out in packets.
Freeze Roasted Muds
This recipe involves roasting mushrooms in a pan with the addition of vegetable oil and spices. So you can handle re-grading and too large copies, cutting them into small pieces. Another option for preparing mushroom raw materials for freezing is roasting without oil, in its own juice.
In both cases, raw mushrooms are placed in a deep frying pan, fried for 20-30 minutes, trying to evaporate moisture as much as possible. During frying, active decomposition of proteins and carbohydrates begins in the product, the formation of new substances. Products have a more pronounced taste and aroma. Fried mushrooms cool and freeze in portion containers.
Freezing Salted Gruzdy
As an option to save the harvest, there is a way to freeze salted milk mushrooms for the winter. In this case, you have to forget about the elastic structure of the fungus. After defrosting, they will become soft and can be used to make soups, as a filling for pies.
In this case, pickled mushrooms recline on a sieve and squeeze gently, trying to minimize the amount of moisture. Fold in containers and freeze. To speed up the process, the mushrooms are washed from the brine, preferably with boiled water, dried, packed, put in storage in the freezer.
These methods of freezing imply that mushroom products must be the freshest. Only in this case, the workpiece can be safely stored for up to six months. Mushrooms removed from the chamber should be thawed during cooking.
Conditionally edible mushroom: how is it?
Mushroom refers to conditionally edible mushrooms. This indicates not its poisonousness, but only that it can be eaten only after certain manipulations designed to improve its culinary properties. In the case of loading, this is his bitterness. At the same time, there are no toxic or hallucinogenic substances in it, therefore we are talking only about the “taste” conditional edibility.
Nevertheless, in the West, moors are considered unfit for food. It is used mainly in the territory of the former USSR, where, since the 9th century, the mushroom had an industrial significance. Harvested it in countless quantities, helped by the peculiarity of the fungus grouped in colonies. Church Slavonic "milk", which means "heap", and gave him a modern name. In those days, milk mushrooms were mostly salted for the winter, and already salted mushrooms were used to prepare various dishes. But is it only saline suitable for salting?
Is it possible to freeze gruzd?
"It is possible" or "it is impossible" - often it is defined in comparison. If there are less troublesome mushrooms, then why bother with freezing wetlands? But if the “quiet hunt” was very successful, and there is no place to store kegs with pickles, then frost comes to the rescue. There are at least a few reasons that make such bulk harvesting very attractive:
- if in the winter season to buy imported or greenhouse vegetables is not a problem, then forest mushrooms cannot be found with fire, and artificially grown champignons and oyster mushrooms seriously lose in the real mushroom flavor and benefits,
- the dense body of the body (some researchers associate its name with the word "weight") is the best suited for freezing for the winter: the less porous the product, the less it suffers due to the expansion of frozen moisture in the voids, destroying its structure,
- One can not fail to mention the benefits of this product: its composition is rich in protein, dietary fiber and vitamins C, B1 and B2, which are perfectly preserved when frozen.
Ways to freeze gruzdy
To freeze milk mushrooms is no less troublesome than salting them. Inexperienced mushroom pickers often encounter the fact that frozen fresh mushrooms are subsequently unsuitable for food. And it's not just their bitter juice. A mushroom is a wet mushroom, and when defrosting it can turn into a slimy porridge if the excess moisture is not removed beforehand. Therefore, the harvesting is different.
Freezing scalded wetlands
The bitterness of the load is most clearly manifested only in the cold method of harvesting, and during temperature treatment it is neutralized. Therefore, before freezing the mushrooms for the winter, you can simply scald them with boiling water. However, it is still difficult to do without soaking, but not because of bitterness, but because of forest pollution, which adhere firmly to a damp cap and do not wash well under running water. After soaking the dirt easily leaves the surface when it is wet, and it is easier to clean it. Washed and scalded mushrooms sort, coarsely chopping into pieces, and leaving small ones, put them in containers and send to the freezer.
Freeze stewed mushrooms
Mushrooms can be frozen together with liquid, but this method is used only when the preferred method of their further use is gruzdyanka, soups, mashed potatoes or julienne. Washed mushrooms are cut and boiled in salted water for 10–15 minutes. Then the first broth is drained, spices are added and a small amount of boiled water and stewed under the lid for another 15 minutes. If desired, stewed carrots with onions or other vegetables are added during stewing. After cooling, the mushrooms can be frozen in containers with lids. Store such a semi-finished product should be no more than three months.
Cold salted freeze
It happens that pickled mushrooms for the winter is too much. Well, when the house has a basement, and if at the disposal of only a balcony and a refrigerator? With the onset of subzero temperatures, the tubs are nowhere to be stored. Before the owners then there are two options: close your eyes to deteriorating wealth (or eat some salted mushrooms) or try to save them by freezing.
Brine is poured from the mushrooms and slightly squeezed. The less moisture remains, the less “rag” will be their consistency. After that, the product is frozen in the usual way. It should be noted that this method should be considered only as an emergency. Frozen after salting mushrooms can not boast of elasticity and are suitable only for okroshka and pies.
Rules for freezing gruzdy
So, it is possible to harvest milk mushrooms for the winter in the freezer in different ways. But you should know the basic rules that will keep the product at its best:
- it is best to calibrate the mushrooms before freezing, freezing small whole, large - in chopped form,
- on the container should always indicate the date of freezing, because the shelf life of frozen mushrooms is limited and depends on the temperature in the freezer: at a temperature from -14 to -12 ° C - mushrooms are stored for only 3-4 months, from -18 to -14 ° C - 4–6 months, below -18 ° C - up to 8 months,
- Do not freeze milk mushrooms for the winter mixed with other mushrooms,
thawed mushrooms can not be re-frozen.
And finally, a little secret: it is better to use the mushroom freeze without first thawing, even through a special microwave mode. If the mushrooms are heat-treated frozen, they retain their structure and attractiveness better.
Now, knowing how to extend the life of the collected milk mushrooms, one can pamper the family with these gifts of nature all year round, because the fresh juice on the winter table is a real exotic.
Like all mushrooms, these representatives of the genus of Russula are very demanding on the drying process, which can be carried out not only under the influence of sunlight, but also in the oven, on the fire.If you have chosen this particular one of the many ways of harvesting for the winter of the wetlands, you should have young mushrooms that are not flabby before you start working. Collect intact specimens, carefully inspect them, clean from the remnants of leaves and earth. After that, wipe with a damp cloth, but do not wash. Water is very quickly absorbed into the structure of forest trophies, as a result of which they lose their taste properties, and over time can become moldy and crumble. Large mushrooms should be divided in half and all cut off the legs.
Now it's time to decide where you will be harvesting milk mushrooms for the winter.
How to dry milk mushrooms in a natural way
Stringed on pre-cooked rods of stainless materials or harsh string mushrooms hang in the air on a sunny day or in a well-ventilated dry room. It is desirable that the drying takes place away from the road, in a place protected from wind and dust. The ideal option is a loft or roof.
To prepare milk mushrooms in the air and the sun, you can use a wooden sieve, a sheet of plywood and even an ordinary table. In these cases, the blanks are spread out in a thin layer and are made to turn them in time. Sun-baths are necessary for mushrooms until they lose their juiciness, become dry and brittle. To do this, with good weather sometimes enough days.
How to dry milk mushrooms using the oven
When the dampness on the street does not allow cooking in a natural way, dry the milk mushrooms in the oven. At first they are kept at temperatures up to 50 degrees and placed at the top of the oven. And when the moisture evaporates, after about 4 hours, the temperature can be gradually adjusted to a level of 75 degrees and rearranged lower. Do not forget to turn over the mildews and make sure that they are not worn out. It is recommended to dry them at the initial temperature. If you want to put on a few baskets of forest gifts for drying, you can, without waiting for the completion of the process of the first pan, put the second in the top row. But remember that for each batch, the inventory must be washed and dry completely.
Ready-made mushrooms are placed in plastic bags and sent to storage away from strongly smelling products. Before eating, they must be scrupulously washed and kept in water for several hours in order for their inherent bitterness to disappear.
How to pickle milk mushrooms for the winter
Salty milk mushrooms became popular with a variety of recipes for winter cooking. It is these blanks that are very popular with cooks of different levels. Depending on taste preferences, there are several salting techniques. And almost always eliminated the risk that the mushrooms get tasteless.
How to prepare milk mushrooms for salting for the winterDelicate spicy taste forest trophies will acquire only after doing some cooking tricks. In the process of preparation, as usual, they need to be sorted out, sorted out, cleaned of soil residues and weighed. Immediately throw out the spotted mushrooms with insects or worms living in them. Then rinse all selected thoroughly, preferably in running water using a washcloth or a toothbrush. Clean mushrooms are left for three days in an enamel pan to soak.
And the water needs to be updated daily every 4 hours. If the kitchen, where there is a capacity, is hot, it will be enough for two days. Readiness is checked by chewing a small piece of mushroom. If they do not bitterly, they are thoroughly washed and large specimens are cut.
How to salt milk mushrooms for the winter in a cold way
Before cooking milk mushrooms for the winter with this technology, it is important to take their soaking seriously - this will reflect on their taste. Traditional simple salted recipes do not require excess ingredients.
To prepare you need:
- 2 glasses of salt,
- old dill stalks without caps,
- several leaves of cherry (can be replaced by currants),
- horseradish leaves
- a few cloves of garlic,
- 5 kg weights.
Then we cover with a plate (if we are talking about a saucepan) or a circle, we press it up with something heavy, but small, so that the mushrooms will soon be drowned in the brine that will be released. We send the keg to the cellar and make sure that there is no mold on top.
If you salt the milk mushrooms in a cold way for the first time, remember:to avoid this, the top layer should always be in brine. In a month it will be possible to diversify your table with pickles. Ready-made mushrooms strike the whiteness with fleshy flesh and taste, they are put in glass jars or left in a tub.
Salted milk mushrooms are used to prepare simple salads, festive dishes, various snacks and savory diet cutlets. It is also served as a separate dish with sunflower oil and onions.
Milk procurement: methods, recipes. How to salt milk for the winter
Autumn is considered the best at times to make mushroom blanks. Milk mushrooms are most often used for these purposes. According to their nutritional value, they practically do not differ from milk, meat and boletus. As for the specific burning-pepper taste of these mushrooms, our hostesses have long learned to get rid of it by soaking it beforehand. After reading today's publication, you will learn about the existing methods of pickling and salting of this product.
The most important nuances
It should be noted that the harvesting of mushrooms is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. It is only necessary to get acquainted with some subtleties of this process. Practically any mushrooms are suitable for pickling and salting. The only thing that needs to be done at the initial stage is to get rid of old instances. It is also important to ensure that they do not have stains and other damage. Do not use milk mushrooms with wormholes and insects.
It is recommended to wash the mushroom caps with a stiff brush before salting. The steel sponge is best suited for this purpose. To make the harvested product more gentle, it is pre-soaked in water, which must be replaced every four hours. Эта нехитрая процедура позволит избавиться от характерного горьковатого привкуса.
Хранить готовый продукт желательно в стеклянной посуде. Также для этого можно использовать эмалированные емкости. Но их необходимо заранее обследовать на предмет наличия трещин, сколов и ржавчины. Испорченные кастрюли не подходят для хранения грибов. Важно помнить, что соленые грузди, приготовленные более полугода назад, уже непригодны для употребления. In pickled form, they can be stored for no longer than twelve months.
To date, various methods of harvesting mushrooms are known. Salting and pickling are considered the most popular. Dried or frozen mushrooms are not suitable for further use.
Most people prefer salting, considering that such milk mushrooms are much tastier than those that were filled with marinade. Mushrooms prepared in this way are very tasty and pleasantly crispy. However, the second method is also popular with modern hostesses, since it is recognized as safer.
The technology of harvesting milk mushrooms in a hot way
This is one of the easiest ways. Its main advantage is the lack of need for pre-soaking mushrooms. In this case, we can restrict ourselves to simple cleaning of the product. As for brine, for its preparation for each liter of liquid it is necessary to use two tablespoons of salt, bay leaf, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, horseradish and garlic.
So that the harvesting of milk berries for the winter goes without complications, it is necessary to strictly follow the recommended technology. At the initial stage, the mushrooms are boiled in lightly salted water. They are tormented under cover for about a quarter of an hour. It is important not to overdo it with salt. At ten-liter capacity is enough to put no more than three tablespoons of this component.
Next, the mushrooms are sent to the brine prepared in advance according to the above recipe and boiled for ten minutes. Then the mushrooms are sent under pressure and wait until they cool down completely. After that, the container is kept for a week in a cool place. After seven days, the milk mushrooms are put in pre-sterilized cans, poured with brine, added with a tablespoon of vegetable oil and closed with plastic covers. After another three or four weeks, the product is completely ready for use.
Features of the cold method
It should be noted that the harvesting of mushrooms in this way takes at least forty days. To do this, you can use not only barrels, but also ordinary glass jars. In the first case, the mushrooms get more delicious and fragrant.
But modern realities are such that not every housewife has the opportunity to use a barrel of natural wood. In addition, not all families consume a large number of mushrooms. Therefore, they can be salted in a standard glass container.
Preparation of milk flowers for the winter in banks by the cold method
For these purposes, usually used liter containers. First, in each jar is placed:
- Two or three lavrushki.
- Horseradish leaves.
- A couple of cloves of garlic.
- Ten cherry and currant leaves.
- Three stalks of umbrella dill.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
After that, pre-soaked mushrooms are put in containers with spices, carefully tamped and filled with water. Filled jars covered with clean gauze and capron lids, and then sent to the refrigerator. About a month later the product is completely ready for use. Having figured out how to salt the milk mushrooms for the winter in a cold way, one cannot fail to mention one important nuance. Before serving, these mushrooms must be thoroughly rinsed.
Barrel Salting Technology
It should be noted that mushrooms cooked in this old way are saturated with the aroma of natural wood, so they are extremely tasty. In order for the harvesting of milk drink to pass without any difficulties, it is necessary to strictly observe the indicated proportions.
Ten kilograms of pre-washed and soaked mushrooms are placed in a barrel. There also send 400 grams of salt, dill stalks, five heads of garlic, horseradish, currant and cherry leaves. Everything is laid in layers. It is very important that the horseradish leaves be on top. The barrel is covered with sterile gauze, on which is placed a wooden circle and oppression.
The contents of the container are regularly checked for mold. In case of its appearance, they immediately get rid of it, change gauze and process the circle and oppression. In about a month, the mushrooms will be fully prepared for consumption. They are taken out of the barrel, previously wearing sterile gloves.
How to pickle white mushrooms with cabbage leaves?
The presence of greens makes mushrooms more tasty and fragrant. Therefore, many housewives often use this particular recipe. In order for the harvesting of white moors to pass quickly and without hassle, it is necessary to stock up in advance all the necessary components. To do this, your kitchen should have the following components:
- Eight cabbage leaves.
- Five kilograms of white wetlands.
- Ten branches of dill with umbrellas.
- 200 grams of salt.
- Head of garlic.
- Horseradish root.
- Twenty currant and cherry leaves.
Pre-prepared mushrooms are blanched. Greens are washed in cool running water. As for cabbage leaves, they are each divided into small fragments.
Milk mushrooms are put into a three-liter clean jar, sprinkled with salt, a portion of greens and garlic passed through a press. Layers alternate to fill the tank. Then the dishes are covered with a lid, the load is placed on top and sent to a cool place until ready to go.
Option without the use of spices: a list of products
It should be noted that the harvesting of black mushrooms according to this recipe is so simple that even an inexperienced cook will cope with it without any problems. Despite the use of a minimum set of ingredients, the mushrooms are quite tasty. Before you begin the process, you need to make sure that you have:
- Five kilos of fresh black wetlands.
- 250 grams of coarse salt.
From fresh raw materials remove adhering dirt, cut off all suspicious areas and thoroughly wash. Processed in this way, the milk mushrooms are sent to a spacious enameled bowl, poured with cold water and pressed down with a press so that the main ingredient is completely submerged in the liquid. After five days, all the bitterness will disappear from the mushroom pulp. Immediately after that, you can proceed to the next, most important stage.
In order for the harvesting of wetlands for the winter to take place at an accelerated pace, it is desirable to cut large specimens into several smaller parts. Soaked and prepared mushrooms are placed in a deep wide dishes, sprinkling layers of large table salt. A flat object (a plate, a lid or a board) is placed on top, pressed with a load and left for three days. The contents of the container are stirred daily, taking care not to damage the caps. After this time, pickle shift in a pre-prepared jars and cover with non-metallic lids. Densely packed dishes are sent for further storage in a refrigerator or cellar. After two months, the mushrooms will be completely ready to eat.
Recipe with onions
Before salting milk for the winter, you should stock up with all the necessary ingredients. In this case, your kitchen should be:
- A ten-liter bucket of fresh mushrooms.
- 330 grams of salt.
- At least five large onion bulbs.
Before you begin salting, milk mushrooms must be prepared. To do this, they are cleaned, thoroughly washed and soaked for three to five days, periodically changing the water. After this time they are placed in a large saucepan, alternating with salt and onion rings. Put something flat on the last layer and put a load.
After a month and a half, mushrooms of milk mushrooms, the preparation of which is considered in today's article, are laid out in clean glass jars and sent to the refrigerator.
Another recipe: ingredient list
As mentioned earlier, black mushrooms are considered conditionally edible mushrooms. Therefore, they are often harvested by the hot method. In order for you to get a tasty and fragrant snack you need to pre-stock the necessary products. Your kitchen should have:
- One and a half kilograms of fresh black juice.
- Four liters of water.
- Six tablespoons of salt.
- Fifteen black peppercorns.
- Bay leaf.
- Five peas allspice.
- Seven umbrellas of dill.
So that the harvesting of milk seeds is not interrupted by the search for the required components, the above list should be replenished with clean water for brine and vegetable oil.
First of all, you should do mushrooms. They are washed, removing all the dirt with a small brush. After that, the mushrooms are filled with clean cold water and left for three hours. It is worth noting that in this case it is not at all necessary to soak. But if you decided to do it, after three hours, a roomy pot is filled with four liters of water and, waiting for it to boil, send large salt and mushrooms into it. In the process of cooking, which will last about twenty minutes, foam may form on the surface and must be removed.
In the meantime, pickle is prepared in a separate dish. To do this, in a container with boiling water add bay leaf, cloves, salt and two types of peppers. At the very end, dill umbrellas are sent to the pickle and immediately turn off the stove.
Cooked milk mushrooms are poured into a colander to drain excess liquid from them, put them in a clean dish and pour it with hot brine. To prevent the mushrooms from floating up, they are pressed down with a flat plate on which the press is mounted. After that, the container is cleaned in a cool place. Three days later, the mushrooms are laid out in pre-prepared jars, poured with brine, a small amount of high-quality vegetable oil is added, covered with non-metallic lids and hidden in the cellar or in the storeroom. After a month, salted milk mushrooms can be served.
Milk marinated for the winter
Milk mushrooms, which the autumn forest gives people in abundance, are considered conditionally edible mushrooms, in other words - they need special pretreatment. At observance of technology of preparation they become a delicious dish, besides very useful. They have more protein than chicken meat, they contain a number of vitamins and substances that can dissolve kidney stones. Gourmets salted milk mushrooms are especially appreciated, although milk mushrooms marinated for the winter are also tasty and crispy. In addition, they are better kept, because of which many housewives prefer to harvest them in this way.
Cutting off the weight, it is difficult not to notice how light juice is extracted from a leg - it is a lactic acid that can ruin the taste of any dish, since it is very bitter. Once in preservation, it will quickly make it worthless: the marinade will soon turn cloudy, acquire a white tint, first at the bottom, then throughout the bank. In order to make the harvesting tasty, appetizing and safe, the technology must be strictly followed during the conservation of the milk fruit.
- The first thing you need to do, gathering Milk - to sort them. The main task is to prevent the inedible mushrooms from being preserved. Do not spare the overgrown and wormy: they are also dangerous to health. It is recommended to sort the remaining ones, setting aside separately the small mushrooms, the most delicious.
- The second stage is the cleaning of dusts and dirt. Experienced mushroom pickers use a soft bristled toothbrush for this. It will be easier to clean the mushrooms, if at least an hour before they soak.
- After cleaning and sorting, milk mushrooms should be soaked. This is usually done in cold water, lightly salted (10 g of salt per liter of water). This water should be changed as often as possible. Soaking in cold water should take at least two days. If you want to speed up the process of removing lactic acid, it can be boiled. In this case, milk mushrooms should be boiled 3-4 times for 20 minutes in a large amount of salt water, each time after cooking, thoroughly washing them. This accelerated method has only one drawback - the pickled mushrooms after this treatment will not be crispy, which is what they are valued for.
- After soaking, milk mushrooms should be washed well in running water and proceeded to preservation according to the chosen recipe.
Additionally, it should be noted that it is impossible to collect milk mushrooms along the motorways, since they absorb toxic substances well, from which even soaking does not help to get rid of them completely.
Is it possible to freeze fresh boiled milk mushrooms for the winter
Milk freezing is one of the most popular types of canning for this product. Is it possible to freeze milk mushrooms for the winter so that the mushrooms retain their taste, color, smell and nutritional value. The only drawback of this method of preparation can be called the fact that after heat treatment, frozen mushrooms lose most of their volume.
Is it possible to freeze boiled milk mushrooms with preservation of all nutritional properties? Yes, this is exactly what is worth doing in order to save space in the freezer. In order to reduce the volume of mushrooms before freezing, it is recommended to pre-fry or boil. Before freezing fresh mushrooms, clean them thoroughly, trim the legs and wash in cold running water. After that, it is recommended to dry the mushrooms on a towel, cut into small slices and arrange in small portions in plastic bags. Before you freeze fresh milk for the winter, keep in mind that there should be as many mushrooms in one bag as you intend to use at once, so as not to subject them to secondary freezing.
Is it possible to freeze fresh milk in such a way that mushrooms can be stored for more than 6 months? Yes, if everything is done as described in the algorithm above. Before use, they should not be defrosted - put the mushrooms directly into the pan or in the pan.
You can freeze and mushrooms, boiled in water or its own juice. In order for the mushrooms to retain their taste and smell, when cooking, add a small amount of salt to the water. Dip the mushrooms in boiling water and cook for about 10-20 minutes. More nutritional qualities are preserved in mushrooms boiled in their own juice. This process is more like roasting: the prepared mushrooms are laid out in a deep frying pan or stew-pan and heated over low heat until the original volume is reduced by 3-5 times. When the dishes are heated to 70-80 ° C, the mushrooms begin to secrete juice and are fried in it. Often used for freezing mushrooms, fried without the addition of salt and spices. To shift in plastic bags they should be only after complete cooling.
Is it possible to freeze boiled milk mushrooms
- freshly harvested milk mushrooms
- lemon acid
Answer the question of whether it is possible to freeze boiled milk mushrooms, as follows. This should be done quickly, using the method of shock freezing.
Peeled mushrooms are washed in water, cut into pieces, poured into boiling salted and slightly acidified water and boiled for about 5 minutes.
Filtered mushrooms are cooled in a saucepan with cold water.
Then, well-dried mushrooms are laid out in one layer on a foil and frozen at a temperature of -20 ° C.
Frozen mushrooms are laid out in plastic bags in portions (about 200–300 g) for one-time use and squeezed the air out of the bags.
Mushrooms are stored in the freezer, before use, frozen mushrooms do not defrost, and immediately immersed in boiling water.
This method of processing mushrooms does not provide for re-freezing after thawing. This should be remembered, otherwise poisoning is possible. If you need to defrost the freezer, you should move the mushrooms to another. This method of processing mushrooms, of course, is not applicable in cases of power failure.
Freeze Fried Gruzdy
- Freshly harvested milk mushrooms
- vegetable oil.
- Peeled mushrooms are washed in water, cut into pieces, poured into boiling salted water and boiled for 15 minutes.
- Then the already drained mushrooms are fried for 30 minutes in vegetable oil, after which they are allowed to cool down and put on plastic bags in small portions (about 200–300 g) for one-time use, air is squeezed out of the bags.
- Store mushrooms in the freezer.
- Before using the contents of the package (frozen mushrooms) cut into several pieces and spread on a preheated pan.
Frozen fried mushrooms will take up much less space in the freezer compared to frozen boiled mushrooms. This method of processing mushrooms does not provide for re-freezing, as poisoning is possible. If you need to defrost the freezer, you should move the mushrooms to another. This method of processing mushrooms is not applicable in cases of power outages.
Is it possible to freeze black and white milk mushrooms and how to do it
Before freezing black milk mushrooms, it would not be bad to know whether this can be done. Many housewives like frozen milk mushrooms a lot: they have the same taste and aroma, nutritional and vitamin properties as fresh ones. That is why recently, with the advent of new improved types of refrigerators and freezers, this method of preparation has become very common. Having figured out whether it is possible to freeze black milk mushrooms and preparing mushrooms for quick freezing, they do not need to be sorted and distributed into separate containers. При некоторых видах термической обработки продукты значительно уменьшаются в объеме, поэтому можно отваривать или обжаривать грибы в течение непродолжительного времени перед замораживанием. При этом они не потеряют ни вкусовых качеств, ни витаминной ценности. Чтобы правильно заморозить жареные грибы, необходимо соблюдать определенные условия.
Складывать в полиэтиленовые пакеты и убирать в морозильную камеру их можно только в остывшем виде. Если при жарке образовалось много сока, лучше хранить грибы в банках небольшого объема (0,5 л).
Нельзя забывать, что любая жидкость, подвергшаяся быстрой заморозке, расширяется.
This means that containers with mushrooms can not be overfilled, they must be free space. During the frying process, do not add too much vegetable oil.
Understanding the question of whether it is possible to freeze white milk mushrooms, it is also worth remembering that it is not necessary to salt the mushrooms, put spices, seasonings. This can be done when preparing a dish, guided by the recipe and your taste preferences. Before frying the mushrooms, they should be pretreated: cleaned from earthy lumps, herbs, remove some legs, wash several times in cold water, and after completing this, dry them, spreading them on a towel, preferably in the open air. Mushrooms prepared for freezing are laid out in plastic bags or gastronorm containers, divided into portions, each of which will be used entirely. It is not recommended to freeze mushrooms like vegetables and fruits twice. In the freezer they are stored for 6 months or longer. If necessary, it is better to chop the mushrooms, without defrosting, and put them in the pan. For cooking, you can drop them in the pan entirely.
Is it possible to freeze salty milk mushrooms for the winter wet
Many housewives are interested in whether it is possible to freeze salted milk mushrooms for the winter, since it is not possible to keep this preservation in the conditions of an apartment for a long time. Salted mushrooms are also frozen, cooked in their own juice or with broth. If you decide to boil them in water and make a broth, first boil the liquid and add salt - this will help to preserve the flavor and taste. Depending on the type, the mushrooms are boiled for 10–25 minutes, counting the time from the moment of boiling. Cooking in your own juice is the same as frying without oil. However, almost all the nutritional properties of the product are preserved.
But is it possible to freeze raw milk raw, each hostess determines for herself. Generally recommended is all = - heat treatment. Mushrooms are cleaned and thoroughly washed, and then spread in a deep frying pan and put on the fire of weak power, adding quite a bit of water. If the volume of mushrooms has decreased three times - they are ready. This usually occurs 15–20 minutes after the start of cooking. The boiled mushrooms are cooled and distributed in banks, pour the resulting juice and placed in the freezer. Many people simply wash their mushrooms before freezing under running water. But this is not enough. After pre-washing, immerse them for 2 minutes in a one-percent salt solution, then drain through a colander and rinse again. So the bugs, worms and larvae of the parasites will be detached from the fungi, which can be overlooked. Then we cut off all unnecessary mushrooms. Large mushrooms cut into pieces, and leave intact. Then put the mushrooms in a colander and leave it for several hours. Mushrooms should dry. We put the mushrooms in bags or containers. We freeze and store at –18 to –23 ° C.
Recipes freezing gruzdey for the winter at home
In the old Russian cookbooks, recipes are presented for freezing milk mushrooms for the winter with onion gravy. With minor changes, this recipe can be used now. To freeze milk for the winter at home, you need to wash a kilogram of fresh young white mushrooms, dry the caps, salt and fry for 15 minutes in the dissolved oil (not vegetable!), Often stirring. Remove from heat, cool, put in a glass, and better enamelware and freeze. Thawed mushrooms at room temperature. A gravy is prepared for them: put chopped onion in hot oil and simmer until soft, then add a glass of sour cream and boil. Gravy pour hot mushrooms.
How to freeze dry milk mushrooms for the winter
How to freeze dry milk mushrooms for the winter, 750 g of fresh mushrooms are cleaned, washed, cut, put in a pan and stewed in 3 tbsp. spoons of butter. When the mushrooms are soft, add a little dry white wine, an incomplete spoon of black pepper and a bunch of finely chopped parsley. Cool, freeze. Thawed mushrooms at room temperature, then warmed and seasoned with lemon juice when served. Mushrooms frozen at minus 18 ° C (three stars on the fridge freezer door) remain for about a year, fried and steamed semi-finished products - no more than three months.
See how to freeze milk mushrooms for the winter on the video, where the whole process is shown in detail.
Dry milk mushrooms marinated for the winter in a hot way: a quick recipe for cooking
Dry milk mushrooms, marinated for the winter, is considered to be a favorite snack on a festive table. As in the good old days, today it is impossible to imagine any feast without pickled mushrooms.
- Main product - 3.5 kg,
- Water - 1 l,
- Salt - 1.5 Art. l.,
- Sugar - 2.5 tbsp. l.,
- Vinegar 9% - 100 ml,
- Dried bay leaves and carnation buds - 5 pcs.,
- Pepper black and fragrant - on 7 peas.
We make the harvesting for the winter from dry loads in the hot way of pickling. Recall that the hot method involves boiling fruit bodies directly in the marinade, which will allow the snack to prepare faster.
Prepared and boiled the main product, we recline in a colander, let it drip, and in the meantime we are engaged in marinade. In 1 liter of water we combine all spices (except vinegar) and let it boil.
Carefully pour in the vinegar to avoid a lot of foam. We continue to boil for 15 minutes over low heat, and then distribute the preform in sterilized jars.
We close with tight lids, cover with a thick cloth, and after complete cooling we take out to the basement.
How to pickle dry milk mushrooms for the winter in a cold way
They make delicious blanks for the winter from dry mushrooms. This is evidenced by the volume of mushroom preservation in the homes of many Russian families.
So, marinated mushrooms are a great opportunity to provide an exquisite snack for winter family gatherings, as well as festive meals. In addition, these mushrooms can be the basis for many salads.
- Main product - 2.5 kg,
- Salt - 3 tsp,
- Sugar - 5 tsp,
- Purified water - 3-4 st.,
- Bay leaf and dried clove - 3 pcs.,
- Garlic - 3 cloves,
- Vinegar 9% - 5 tbsp. l.,
- Vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l.,
- Black pepper grains - 13 pcs.
How to pickle dry mushrooms for the winter, using the cold method, in which mushrooms are boiled separately from the marinade?
- After peeling, soaking and boiling the main product, we set it aside, and in the meantime prepare the marinade.
- Separately, in a saucepan, combine water, salt, sugar, vinegar, oil and other spices, including garlic, which must be passed through a press or finely chopped.
- Boil the marinade on low heat for an average of 7 minutes.
- Boiled mushrooms are distributed in sterilized jars and then pour the hot marinade, roll up. You can close the nylon covers, but in any case, the workpiece must be completely cooled before being sent to the basement.
- We take out to the basement or leave in the kitchen, putting a snack on the shelf of the refrigerator.
How to pickle dry milk mushrooms for the winter with cinnamon
Among the recipes, intended for the preparation of dry pickled peasants for the winter, the cinnamon version is very popular. This spice gives the dish a light sweetish taste and enriches the flavor.
- Prepared dry milk mushrooms - 2 kg,
- Cinnamon sticks - 2 pcs.,
- Acetic acid (70%) - 1 tsp.,
- Carnation and bay leaf - 2 pcs.,
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l (no slide),
- Black pepper (peas) - 7-10 pcs.
How to pickle dry mushrooms and get for the winter an amazing snack for a festive as well as everyday table?
- Prepared (peeled, soaked and boiled) mushrooms are distributed in sterilized jars.
- Prepare the marinade: put the pan with water on the fire and add all the spices, except vinegar and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add acetic acid and cinnamon, boil for another 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the marinade and fill them with jars of mushrooms.
- We roll up, let cool under a warm cloth, and then bring it into a cool room for further storage.
How to prepare dry milk mushrooms in tomato for the winter
Another method of marinating dry milk for the winter is to add tomato or ketchup.
- The main product (prepared) is 1.5 kg,
- Tomato paste - 350 g (if ketchup, then 250 g),
- Vegetable oil,
- Garlic - 3 teeth,
- Salt, sugar, ground pepper - to taste,
- Water - 0.5 l,
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.,
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp. l
How to prepare dry mushrooms for the winter, pickled them in tomato? The presented step by step description will facilitate the work for each hostess.
- Fry the fruit body in vegetable oil until the liquid evaporates.
- Add tomato paste or ketchup (diluted in water from the recipe), stir.
- Add to taste sugar, salt, pepper, garlic passed through a press, as well as bay leaf.
- Simmer billet on low heat for 30 minutes, then pour vinegar.
- Stew for another 10 minutes, pull out a bay leaf and pour into sterilized jars.
- Sterilize the workpiece for 30 minutes and then roll up the lids.
- Allow to cool and take to the basement for storage.
How to salt mushrooms in a hot way (in banks)This method is designed for impatient fans of mushroom dishes. Delicious milk mushrooms can be savored in a few weeks. Also, the technique is considered safer, because during harvesting the mushrooms are heat treated. Salting gruzdy in a hot way is also not troublesome. The composition of the marinade can only be of vinegar and salt, and can be supplemented with leaves of laurel, currant, cherry, horseradish, chives, dill, allspice or black pepper. Ingredients can be expanded to your liking.
For marinating mushrooms in the classic recipe are needed:
- currant leaves,
- 2 tablespoons of salt,
- 1 kg of masks,
- 1 liter of water
- 6 tablespoons of vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Prepared mushrooms cut and put in a pot of water. After boiling, boil for another 10 minutes, removing the foam. Mix salt and sugar with water, add vinegar and set on fire. When it boils, add mushrooms and boil for about 20 minutes. After that, we shift them into jars and roll up the lids.When choosing a method of cooking, many are interested in how to store salted milk mushrooms. When comparing loses the cold way. Such mushrooms can stand in the cellar for no more than six months, and marinated and year will not spoil. True in both ways, their hardness is lost, the pickle is suitable for filling in pies and soup.
Ways to freeze gruzdy
On the freezing inexperienced mushroom pickers are often punctured. Subsequently, the milk mushrooms after thawing are similar to something slippery, gray and unpleasant.
Obviously, this method is not easy and requires certain knowledge:
- Milk - wet mushrooms. If you send them into the freezer without prior processing, they will retain their natural bitterness and will not be suitable.
- The smaller the porosity, the more the mushroom is suitable for freezing.
- Before freezing, milk mushrooms should be sorted by size. Big cut into pieces.
- Frozen mushrooms can be stored no more than four months at a temperature of -14 degrees.
- Mushrooms can be thawed only once.
- When defrosting, milk mushrooms are not thawed in a microwave or oven.
- Before freezing, milk mushrooms are boiled, fried or just scalded.
Wet freeze rawSorted mushrooms are thoroughly washed and cleaned of dirt. In some cases, they are recommended to soak as salting. By the way, the bitterness also goes away. After this procedure, mushrooms watered with boiling water and packaged in a freezer. You can also freeze salted mushrooms in a cold way. Before they must be carefully squeezed out of excess moisture.
Frozen Roasted GruzdyWashed and chopped mushrooms are ground into pieces, poured into a hot frying pan and fried for 20 minutes in sunflower oil. Salt and pepper to taste. For the formation of a golden brown cover in the last minutes is to remove. When the preform is cooled, it is distributed into containers and sent to the refrigerator. You can torment milk mushrooms in the oven without adding oils. To moisture evaporated well, set the temperature to 180 degrees and constantly stir the contents of the pan. Cold mushrooms ice.
Marinated milk mushrooms - a classic recipe
- milk - 2 kg,
- water - 2 l,
- salt - 50 g,
- bay leaf - 4 pcs.,
- allspice (peas) - 5 pcs.,
- Carnation - 5 pcs.,
- Acetic essence (70 percent) - 20 ml.
- Pre-soaked and chopped large milk mushrooms pour 1 liter of water, adding 10 g of salt to it, put it on a fire, bring to a boil and, removing the resulting foam, boil for 20 minutes.
- Take out the milk mushrooms, rinse, wait until the water is completely drained.
- Prepare the marinade from 1 liter of water, the remaining salt, putting pepper, cloves, and laurel leaves in a saucepan while it boils.
- Dip mushrooms into the marinade, boil for 15 minutes.
- Pour in essence, stir, remove from heat and immediately place milk mushrooms in previously prepared sterilized jars.
- Fill the mushrooms with hot marinade so that it covers them completely.
- Seal the jars tightly with pre-boiled lids, set bottom up.
- Wrap a blanket and wait until the blanks cool completely.
It is possible to store milk mushrooms marinated according to the classic recipe all winter. They are usually served by watering with oil and cutting onions or garlic to them. It is important to know that pickled mushrooms are ready to eat only in a week - they cannot be tasted before.
Marinated Gillets - A Simple Recipe
- milk mushrooms (already peeled and cut) - 1 kg,
- water - 2 l,
- salt - 50 g,
- sugar - 40 g,
- Table vinegar (9 percent) - 120 ml.
- Prepare the milk mushrooms, soaking them well, and the banks, sterilizing them in the oven or steamed.
- In salted water, using 1 liter of water and 10 g of salt from the number of ingredients indicated in the recipe, boil the milk mushrooms. Boil them need for as long as they do not sink to the bottom. In this case, it is necessary to carefully remove the foam, which will be formed on the surface.
- Throw the mushrooms in a colander, rinse them with plenty of water.
- Pour 1 liter of water into a clean pan, dissolve 40 g of salt and sugar in it, bringing to a boil. Put the milk mushrooms in the pan and cook for 10 minutes, pour in the vinegar and continue cooking for the same amount.
- Spread the milk mushrooms, gulf them with boiling marinade, over the banks, roll up the banks.
- Cool mushrooms should be warm, with banks better to put the lids down. They will be marinated for another 5 days, after which they can be put away for the winter in the pantry.
For marinating the mushrooms in this recipe, no spices are needed, but the marinade is tasty thanks to a balanced combination of salt, sugar, acetic acid.
Spicy marinade milk mushrooms
- milk - 2 kg,
- water - 3 l,
- salt - 60 g,
- sugar - 20 g,
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.,
- currant leaves - 2 pcs.,
- cherry leaves - 2 pcs.,
- garlic - 3 cloves,
- black pepper (peas) - 2 pcs.,
- Carnation - 2 pcs.,
- Table vinegar (9 percent) - 60 ml.
- Clean, sort out the milk mushrooms. Soak them for two days, periodically changing the water. Cut large specimens into several pieces.
- Sterilize two liter jars for 15 minutes, prepare the lids for them, boiling them for 10 minutes. You can use four half-liter cans, which can be sterilized a little less.
- In two liters of water, dissolve a tablespoon of salt, put the milk mushrooms in a saline solution and boil them in it 20 minutes after boiling. At the same time it is necessary to remove all the resulting foam.
- Rinse boiled milk mushrooms in running water and, while it flows, prepare the marinade from 1 liter of water, two tablespoons of salt, a tablespoon of sugar.
- When the pickle boils, dip the leaves of currants, cherries, laurel, pepper and cloves in it, put mushrooms in it.
- Boil for a quarter of an hour, 5 minutes before the end of cooking, adding garlic, cut into thin plates.
- Spread hot mushrooms on the jars, carefully tamping them with a spoon.
- In each liter jar pour in 30 ml of vinegar. If half a liter is used, it is enough to add a teaspoon of acetic acid to each.
- Pour the mushrooms into the boiling brine so that it covers them completely. Close the jars with the prepared lids. You can roll up or use screw caps.
- Turn the jars, wrap them in a warm blanket and leave to cool under it. After a day, it is time to put them in the pantry, where such preservation can be stored all winter.
Milk mushrooms marinated according to this recipe are crispy and appetizing, the marinade has a pleasant spicy aroma, has a balanced sweet-sour-salty taste.
Milk marinated with cinnamon
- milk mushrooms - 1 kg,
- water - 2 l,
- salt - 20 g,
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.,
- allspice (peas) - 5 pcs.,
- cinnamon -? part of the wand
- Table vinegar - 20 ml,
- citric acid - 3 g
- Prepare the milk mushrooms, carefully cleaning them, soaking them, sorting and cutting them into pieces.
- Sterilize one-liter jar and lid to it.
- Boil the mushrooms for 15 minutes in a liter of salt water, using the entire amount of the salt indicated in the recipe. Do not forget to remove the foam. Throw the milk mushrooms in a colander, wait until the water runs out. Rinse them is not necessary.
- From the second liter of water and a tablespoon of vinegar cook the marinade, putting in it pepper, bay leaf and cinnamon.
- Put milk mushrooms in marinade and cook for 20 minutes.
- Catch the cinnamon from the marinade and place it in the bottom of the jar, put the mushrooms on top and put them in a spoon. Pour in citric acid, pour marinade.
- Put the jar, covered with a lid, in a saucepan with water and sterilize for half an hour.
- Cork the jars, flip, cover with a blanket. После остывания уберите в помещение, где храните заготовки на зиму.
Маринованные с корицей грузди – вкусная и оригинальная закуска.
Грузди, маринованные с луком и помидорами
- грузди – 2 кг,
- лук репчатый – 1 кг,
- помидоры – 1 кг,
- вода – 3 л,
- соль – 60 г,
- масло растительное – 100 мл,
- уксусная эссенция (70-процентная) – 20 мл.
- Soaked and washed mushrooms cut into small pieces, boil in three liters of water, dissolving two tablespoons of salt in it. Remove and dry. Boil until the mushrooms go down, removing the foam.
- Boil the tomatoes and peel them. Cut into large chunks.
- Remove the husks from the onion, cut it into thin half-rings.
- Pour the butter into the saucepan, put the milk mushrooms in it, add salt to taste (a tablespoon of salt will be enough for the whole piece) and fry them for 10 minutes. Take it out and put it in the pan.
- Fry the onion until golden brown and place it against the moors.
- Fry the tomatoes until they are completely soft. They also shift to the onions with mushrooms.
- Pour the vinegar into the pan and simmer the salad for half an hour on low heat, not forgetting to mix it so that the products do not burn.
- Put the salad in sterilized jars, roll up, let cool under a winter blanket.
This preparation is a ready-made salad, where the main ingredient is pickled mushrooms. If you cook it for the winter at least once, it will become your traditional blank.
Milk, pickled in Polish
- milk mushrooms - 2 kg:
- water - 3 l,
- salt - 50 g,
- sugar - 30 g,
- bay leaf - 1 pc.,
- garlic - 20 cloves,
- Table vinegar (9 percent) - 60 ml,
- carnation - 3 pcs.,
- currant leaves - 2 pcs.,
- cherry leaves - 2 pcs.
- Clean, wash and soak the milk mushrooms, not forgetting to change the water every 3-4 hours. Rinse again.
- In two liters of water, dissolve two teaspoons of salt, bring to a boil.
- Put the mushrooms and boil them for 12-15 minutes, removing the foam. Wash the milk mushrooms, let them drain water.
- Prepare the pickle by boiling a liter of water and putting currant and cherry leaves, laurel, garlic cloves (whole), cloves in it, sprinkling two tablespoons of salt and a half sugar.
- Dip the milk mushrooms in the pickle and cook them in it for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the mushrooms into sterilized jars, pour boiling brine, pour 30 ml of vinegar into each liter jar, seal the bottle. There should be two liter jars in total.
- Allow to cool under a winter blanket and store for long storage.
The mushrooms marinated according to the recipe popular in Poland have a specific flavor: some are delighted with it, others are the opposite. Therefore, if you are harvesting mushrooms in garlic marinade for the first time, you should not make such snacks at once a lot.
Marinated mushrooms are a good preparation for the winter, which will help to diversify the diet and decorate the festive table. Many recipes allow you to choose a snack to your liking.
How to harvest milk mushrooms for the winter: simple cooking recipes
Milk mushrooms are a popular variety of mushrooms. They are white and black, as seen in the photo, but the shade has little effect on the taste of such a “catch”. The appeal of these mushrooms is that they can be prepared in different ways for the winter. Detailed recipes with photos will help cooks pickle and pickle the product, which will be a wonderful addition to the festive table or a regular dinner. The process of making milk seeds does not take much time, which can be understood from the description of the recipes, but the result is worth the effort.
Preparation of bulkheads for harvesting for the winter
Regardless of which version of the preparation of milk mushrooms for the winter will be chosen, it is necessary to prepare the product for culinary processing. Mushrooms need to be cleaned from:
The easiest way to do this is with a brush. It is recommended to keep milk mushrooms under running cold water. This will allow you to soak the product from the milky bitter juice and wash it from dirt. It is recommended that freshly cut mushrooms be put in a container with water. They need to wash off the main dirt, then you can use a brush. Clean mushrooms need to be processed from the wormy areas, cutting out those with a knife. Also it is worth cutting off all damaged places and the basis of a leg.
The next stage of preparation of white and black wetlands is maceration. This procedure allows you to get rid of not only the milky juice, but also the toxins that accumulate in the mushrooms.
Council It is especially important to soak elderly milk mushrooms, as they contain the most harmful substances.
To do this, the crop is stored in a large container - a bucket, a bath or a basin, and is filled with water. The product must be completely covered with liquid. For this, a small press is installed on top or a flat cover is fixed. Soak the product need 1-2 days. Water should be changed periodically. After the liquid is drained, and the mushrooms should be washed several times in cool clean water. Now the product is ready for pickling or salting.
Recipe hot salting gruzday (white and black)
To pickle mushrooms in this way, you need to take:
- 1 kg of any colors
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4-5 dill sprigs
- 1 piece of horseradish root
- 5-6 currant leaves
Have prepared mushrooms need to remove the legs. This part of the product will not get dirty. Next, the pickle is prepared. For 1 liter of water it is recommended to use a couple of big spoons of table salt. The resulting composition should be boiled. It adds the prepared mushrooms. In the brine they need to boil for at least 20 minutes. Black milk mushrooms cook 7-8 minutes. The rising foam must be constantly removed.
After about 30 minutes, the mushrooms should be sown in a colander. They are washed with running water. Next, you need to take glass or enameled containers and pour a little salt on their bottom. Heads down in the dishes are shifted mushrooms. Each layer should be about 5 cm. They need to put salt and spices.
When the layout is complete, you need to close the blank with clean gauze or towel and put the oppression. It should be washed systematically in salted hot water. After a couple of days the container is rearranged in a cold place. After another 25 days, you can try a treat.
Cold ambassador of white wetlands
To cook mushrooms for the winter, you need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 bucket of freshly cut mushrooms,
- 2 cups salt
- 10 umbrellas of dill,
- 1 package of black pepper (peas),
- 12 cloves of garlic,
- 20 sheets of currant,
- 1 pack of bay leaf.
Prepared mushrooms are transferred to a bucket or enameled pan in layers. Plate gruzdey should look up. Very large specimens can be cut in half or in several pieces. Each layer must be evenly salted. To do this, use from 1 to 3 large spoons of salt. The specific amount of spice depends on the volume of the selected container and its diameter.
On each layer spreads several peas of pepper, bay leaves, sliced garlic cloves and currant leaves. Completes the calculation of dill umbrellas. Then the container is closed with a lid, which is fixed by the press. This will allow juice to give juice.
The workpiece is placed for about a week in a cool place. At the end of this period, the resulting mushrooms should be tightly decomposed into glass jars, filling the container with brine and adding dill umbrellas. The container is closed with nylon covers and placed in a cellar, basement or refrigerator.
The classic recipe for pickled white and black mushrooms
Milk mushrooms - both white and black - can not only be salted, but also marinated. For the preparation of savory and delicious snacks for the winter you need to take:
- 2 kg of masks,
- 50 grams of salt
- 2 liters of water
- 20 ml of 70% acetic acid,
- 5 allspice peppers,
- 4 bay leaves
- 5 studs.
The prepared product should be cut into large pieces and pour 1 liter of water into which 10 g of salt was previously poured. The container with the billet is put on the fire and brought to a boil. Boil milk need 20 minutes, periodically removing the foam. Then the mushrooms recline in a colander and washed. They need to give time to glass all the water.
Next, prepare the marinade. The remaining amount of salt is added to 1 liter of water. Capacity is placed on the stove. When boiling laurel leaves, cloves, and pepper are added to the composition. In the resulting marinade shifted mushrooms, which need to boil for a quarter of an hour. Next, the essence is poured in, the composition is mixed, removed from the stove, and milk mushrooms are put into banks. Tara must first be sterilized.
The billet is poured with hot marinade, and the banks need to be sealed. They should be wrapped with scarves or a blanket and wait for complete cooling. It is possible to store such preparations all the winter long.
You can prepare white and black milk mushrooms for the winter with the help of other recipes. There are plenty of options for pickling and salting.
Grubber's blanks for winter - photos
How to harvest milk mushrooms for the winter: drying, salting, freezingBitter hot taste and elasticity muzzle create hostesses in the kitchen a lot of trouble, especially when preparing for the winter. I want to get rid of the bitterness caused by milky milk, and at the same time maintain their original hardness. Despite these contradictory properties of mushrooms, they still found their place in many dishes. In addition, lovers of "quiet hunting" appreciate them for their saturation with vitamins and proteins, as well as for their caloric content, which is equal to meat. We managed to collect tips from experienced chefs and learn in detail how to prepare tasty milk mushrooms for the winter.
How to cook dry milk mushrooms for the winter: salting recipe
Salting is also a popular method for harvesting dry loads for the winter. In this case, only 3 products are used - the fruit bodies themselves, salt, as well as fresh leaves of currant or cherry.
- Milk mushrooms (clean, soak and boil) - 4 kg,
- Salt (not iodized) - 170-200 g,
- Cherry and / or currant leaves - 20 pcs.
The recipe for making dry mushrooms for the winter is quite simple, its technique is as follows:
- Cover the bottom of a clean, dry pickle dish with ½ of a piece of fresh leaves that will give the snack a crispy consistency.
- Then lay out in layers - mushrooms (with caps down) and salt (40-50 g per 1 kg of the main product).
- Cover the remaining leaves and pour 2-3 tbsp. cold boiled water.
- Put on top of the plane with the load and make in the basement.
- Readiness of mushrooms can be checked after 20 days.
How to salt milk mushrooms for the winter in banks - a very simple recipe
There is a tradition in my family. Every autumn, one weekend, we gather with the whole family and go to the forest to pick mushrooms. Since my childhood I loved this event and always waited for it with impatience. First, it was fun to walk in the woods. And secondly, I always loved mushrooms.
The recipes of their preparation are passed down from generation to generation. My grandmother and mother taught me to cook different types of mushrooms, but my favorites are salted milk mushrooms. Preparing them for the winter is very easy, but how much fun!
How to prepare milk mushrooms for salting
If you like to go out for mushrooms yourself, then it’s easy for you to get some milk for yourself - they grow in large groups. Well, if you are not an avid mushroom picker - just buy them at the nearest agricultural market.
The most important moment in preparing the moorage is to get rid of them milky bitter juice. This is very easy to do:
- Rinse the mushrooms under running water with a soft brush. Get rid of dirt and pine needles.
- Using a knife cut out all the wormy or ugly places. Cut off the base of the leg.
- Pour into a basin or bucket of cool water. Put the mushrooms in there. Make sure they were completely in the waterFor this you can use the cover and the load.
- In this state, milk mushrooms should be left for a couple of days. Water needs to be changed periodically. During soaking the mushrooms will decrease slightly in size.
- After a couple of days, drain the water and rinse milk in cool water repeatedly.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in the preparation of mushrooms. Now they can be salted.
Recipes salty gruzdey for the winter in the banks
I will tell you two of my most favorite recipes. Since I do not like to mess around in the kitchen for a long time, I always try to simplify the cooking process as much as possible. That's why my recipes are very easy, cope with them, even those who salted mushrooms for the first time. For you - two ways salting gruzdey.
How to cook dry milk mushrooms for the winter in banks
It is very beneficial to use this recipe if you do not have the appropriate dishes for salting.
In this case, glass jars - the best way out. Cook for the winter dry mushrooms, and get a great snack for the holiday and for every day!
- Milk mushrooms (prepare in advance) - 3.5 kg,
- Salt - 170 g,
- Bay leaves and dried carnation buds - 4 pcs. Each,
- A mixture of peppercorns - 15 pcs.,
- Dried dill - 1.5 tsp.,
- Fresh dill - 1 bunch,
- Boiled water (cold)
- Currant leaves / grapes.
Step-by-step recipe will show how to cook dry milk mushrooms for the winter?
- Wash and dry the fresh leaves, rinse the fresh dill and chop it.
- In a common dish, mix all the ingredients (except fresh leaves) and mix with your hands.
- Pour a weight of 3-4 tbsp. cold boiled water and set aside for 4-6 hours, but do not forget to periodically mix the contents.
- Meanwhile, place fresh leaves on the bottom of each glass jar. Banks first need to boil and then dry.
- Distribute the present mass to the banks and pour the remaining brine.
- Cover with tight kapron lids and take to the basement for salting for 2.5 weeks.
Recipe for caviar from dry mushrooms with onions and carrots for the winter
The dry caviar recipe will help to organize quick snacks for the winter, as well as to fill various dough products with snacks - cakes, pies, tartlets, pizzas, etc.
- Milk - 2 kg,
- Onions and carrots - 0.5 kg each,
- Salt, pepper - to taste,
- Vegetable oil,
- Vinegar 6% - 4-5 Art. l
A recipe for harvesting dry berries for the winter will help every housewife to surprise at the table all the home and guests.
- Peel carrots and onions, rinse and grind in a meat grinder.
- Fry in vegetable oil and put in a deep saucepan or any other quenching container.
- Mushrooms also grind in a meat grinder 1 or 2 times, depending on the desired grain.
- Add a lot of vegetables, pour 0.5 tbsp. oil and simmer on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring.
- Add salt to pepper to taste and stew for another 10 minutes.
- At the very end, add vinegar and distribute the hot mass in sterilized jars, roll up.
- Remove the cooled stock in the basement or cellar.
How can you freeze dry milk mushrooms for the winter
How else can you make dry milk mushrooms for the winter? Many hostesses freeze fruit bodies, and then prepare the most delicious dishes from them.
How to freeze dry milk mushrooms for the winter will show the following description:
- After soaking the main product cut into large pieces and boil, adding 1 liter of water to 1 liter of water. l salt. Fruit bodies must be completely submerged. You can add a pinch of citric acid before boiling water to fruit bodies to retain their natural color as much as possible.
- Boil 15-20 minutes, carefully removing the foam from the surface.
- After that, dry the mushrooms on a kitchen towel and put in portions in plastic containers or plastic bags.
- Put in the freezer for storage up to 10 months.
Important: Milk mushrooms cannot be re-frozen, therefore one should put as much of the main product in one container as is necessary to prepare one dish.